So Feederz then? (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
I've overlooked this band for too long so where should I start?

The 7" has the best version of "Jesus" 1st lp is amazing,second is good,reunion one is ropey( as you'd imagine) There's loads of demos and old live sets floating around as well.

everfeel.jpg

http://www.feederz.com

It's worth visiting the website for the pop-up alone

I've overlooked this band for too long so where should I start?

I looked for the 1st time on Let them Eat Jellybeans, then many years later I looked on PunkTorrents and was entertained by "Ever want to kill your boss" I can safely say Moosikins that I do rather prefer them over Neil Young.

The 7" has the best version of "Jesus" 1st lp is amazing,second is good,reunion one is ropey( as you'd imagine) There's loads of demos and old live sets floating around as well.

I have 2:47 and 3:08 versions, which one is it you prefer, think the shorter version is the 'Jellybeans version'
I bet you prefer the longer version?

I have 2:47 and 3:08 versions, which one is it you prefer, think the shorter version is the 'Jellybeans version'
I bet you prefer the longer version?

I would imagine the shorter version is the 7" version. Don't remember which one is on Jellybeans,I'll have top check.

If Janer likes em,they must be punk as fuck.

Edit..wherz the linkz to da good feederz?

I would adopt that approach with any band(availability does come into a bit though)

I'm just gonna steal them, "I realize that stealing and sabotage are the only means of keeping any self respect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back