so back to college time!!! (1 Viewer)

i'll be there alot but i'm not studying in the college. Wonder if the ban on coke is still being enforced, that was a bit of a pain in the hole.

coke ban? you should come to queens.

cocaine3.gif

the strange guy said:
It's not just me, Lyncher the anarcho-husband will be joining us too. Expect the revolution to happen very soon at this rate.
it better be worth it, my head is awful sore after all that swooning and crashing :(

I felt old as fuck walking through UCD yesterday. These first years are only 17. Their Junior Cert results night was only two years ago. They still believed in Santa a few years ago and the tooth fairy a few years before that. Hopefully they still believe in God because only he can save them from the ravaging they're going to get from their horny professors. It really -is- going to be the sexiest year ever.

So UCD is the place to be then?
Well I'm off to wales to learn all about the sea and some computers too.

Oly at least your doing a masters, I'm gonna be 24 in first year with a bunch of 17/18 year olds (not sure why I'm complaining though)

No, but there are plenty of other shitty societies who get you to join by enticing you with bags of popcorn and the likes.

First day back and I miss my first lecture, whoop dee whoop..|..|

I saw Miss World today. Jaysus I'm surprised she doesn't walk around with her face stuck to her tits; the weight of all her makeup must be a strain on the oul neck.
On the plus side, however, I found out I get free coffee in our commons room seeing as I'm a postgrad. Lucky, jittery me.

the strange guy said:
I saw Miss World today. Jaysus I'm surprised she doesn't walk around with her face stuck to her tits; the weight of all her makeup must be a strain on the oul neck.
On the plus side, however, I found out I get free coffee in our commons room seeing as I'm a postgrad. Lucky, jittery me.
Common room? Free coffee? Wha? Fill me in on this!

(Wait, I shouldn't say 'fill me in' when addressing this lad, should I...)

10 hours? 4 hours a week for me boss, being punk and entertaining crusty Scandanavian girls takes up the rest of my time.

Shit buzz Oly, why couldn't you go to UCD while I was still there? Not a fuckin single person there I've ever hung around with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back