Slomatics,Murdoch,Lebanon Death Train,Infidel Castro (1 Viewer)

great stuff sounds like joe's letting me off my 3 pint before a gig leash, for the honour of Belfast (Wales Really) and to keep the venue.. Cork heads and any others sounds like we have a challenge.. Excellent..

brianoak said:
Straight edge gig lads.Sorry;)

Stop telling jokes boss, you're cracking me up :)
See yis there tomorrow after most likely a trying time getting through the beautiful hamlets on the N8 clogged with tractors etc

Cormcolash said:
Fuck it, I have been forced to go to this gig by the promise of hilarity. I'm heading down straight after work tomorrow! Might be a bit late but I don't care.

Like it took much forcing.

After a ton of shit early in the night with Shamrock Rovers hired scum security the gig went pretty smoothly albeit a bit late.

Slomatics were as usual amazing and Murdoch and Lebanon Death Train were deadly.

Massive thanks list.

Gary Sloan for cab and parking the car;)
Andy for the cab
Karen and Eoin for bring the cab down and back in a taxi
Chris for the use of his amp
Tom and conor for the mics
Sean for the bass amp
Corm for doing the door
Jill for all the organising
Steo for the drum kit
Fiona for letting us store shit in her house.
Dave for the flyers
And evryone that came down despite the late start.

It was a deadly night all round.

I want to hear this story. Did he end up sleeping on top of a crash symbol?
At least Leo was there for the drink-off, Brian was too scared to come from Galway and help the Cork posse out, slap.

Cormcolash said:
At least Leo was there for the drink-off, Brian was too scared to come from Galway and help the Cork posse out, slap.
I'll have you know brian's on the dry these days saving for emigration, otherwise he would've shown you all what a real man is (i.e. a piss soaked ball on the floor, slapping itself).

Speaking of sleeping on things, i slept with my phone in my pocket three weeks ago and still have a pretty severe bruise on my leg of about eight inches by three inches. Madness.

Cormcolash said:
I ended up alseep on the kitchen floor which being tiled led me to be rather fucked up all day Saturday, great night out though

cheers Brian and Jill for a great night. I think I preferred the players bar to the spectators bar for gigs - a little smaller and less pillars in the way!

also a million thanks to Gary and Avril for putting us up in sloanhenge (again!)

its now become apparent that we owe quite a few people at this stage. so Chris, David and myself are going to start putting on a few gigs in Belfast** for the bands who've put us on around the country. And its not just that we owe them - there are some amazing bands we'd like to see play here.
(**This will be on top of what the usual people up here do anyway.)

we're gonna start small and see how it goes. stay tuned boppers.....

brianoak said:
I hear Chris left Bohs with a keepsake of the night?????:p

i left bohs with a keepsake of chris.:eek:
a lovely photo of him running round the pitch in the dark, bollock naked from the waist down. it's beautiful ladies, i have to tell you.:cool:

i also fell and sprained my wrist while taking photos, so i suppose that's a keepsake in itself.:(

in the drink-off, belfast made the unusual move of actually buying pints for members of the cork team, thereby aiding their climb to the top of the league. :)

chris, if you'd like to keep that photo off the interweb, you know where to send the money. !ninjaaaa

ah, smileys are great.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back