Slint For ATP In December (1 Viewer)

so who are Jake and DInos chapman then?

hag said:
aren't they funny artist types?
0044.jpeg

Wheels said:
What you talkin' bout Willis?!?! Where am I supposed to see Slint on that link?

:confused:
Here-
Slint are confirmed to play and tickets are on sale now through the wayahead group and can be purchased by clicking Buy Tickets in the menu bar or by telephoning + 44 (0)-115-912-9000 or online via www.wayahead.com or in person via Stargreen Box Office on + 44 (0)207-734-8932 or www.stargreen.com

This is so typical of Hogan to put on an ATP in December when it will beyond cold in those chalets and no one will have any money. Grrrr.

kirstie said:
This is so typical of Hogan to put on an ATP in December when it will beyond cold in those chalets and no one will have any money. Grrrr.
It would be freezing down there at that time of the year....

i'm a bit sceptical about this...

that page is an internal page, you can't get to it from the site front page.

could be just someone in atp having a larf while putting their content together.

it implies slint have reformed, right? there'd be a bit more fuss about that if it was true, surely. more than a fourth-paragraph-on-an-inaccessible-website-page kind of fuss.

any other links? say, front page of the new york times, that kind of thing?

choking_tara said:
It would be freezing down there at that time of the year....
I suppose booze will be on hand to lessen the pain.
Still won't be able to afford it though - it's obviously targeted at selfish fuckers who don't buy any christmas presents.

ITalkShite said:
i'm a bit sceptical about this...

that page is an internal page, you can't get to it from the site front page.

could be just someone in atp having a larf while putting their content together.

any other links? say, front page of the new york times, that kind of thing?
Nah there's loads of shit down the bottom of the page too about it being the original line-up that produced Spiderland etc.. etc... sounds like its true to me ... I mean why wouldn't they reform ... everyone else has

there's a live slint set from '89 here: http://www.transmission3000.com/bands/?r=slint.html
anymore news on the rest of the line-up and if this means the chapmans aren't doing another atp next year? the official site is always brutal with news. they never even announced next year's curators (gallo + chapmans ... (and TG but they announced that that was postponed alright)) on their own site, just sent out a press release to other sources. thought three succesive weekends next year was a bit ambitious alright though. pushing one of em back to this year probably makes sense alright.

if wayahead.com are involved good luck...they are the worst ticketing people i have ever dealt with...anyone who tried to get Glastonbury tickets recently will have dealt with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back