Sligo for paddys day - anything on? (1 Viewer)

oh you said sligo, for some reason I thought this was in dublin.

alright Conor, as of yet I have nothing lined upfor that date. I have been waiting til after the khatriana gig I had on friday 24 feb, it was at a new venue, they wanted to see how the crowd was and how the gig went. As it goes, at the end of the night the managment were happy and have said I can do more gigs there, although we didnt arrange any dates there and then. I am goin to see them tommorrow night and hopefully book a rake of dates, one of which I hope to be fri 17 march or sat 18 march. A definate date to be booked will be sat 22 april - P.A.I.N , THE HERBAL JAHZ and more. If Alan remorse is reading this, I will send you pm tommorow night after I seen management and have better idea how things are going, but to be honets with you, if I do gig 17/18 march, then I wont be doin 24 march. Can only really do one gig a month cos folk wont come to weekly gigs, get a better turn out when gigs not so frequent, becomes more of an event and also alot of folk up here dont get out of the nursing homes that often. Anyone else who reading this who's been onto me about gigs, this is the present situation and I'll let you know definate details in next couple days. I dont go to computer every day, so if I ain't answered someone, I aint being ignorant, I just ain't got an answer for your query and I'm pretty busy getting my garden ready for this years crops. Cheers Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back