• Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
i know there've been threads on this before, and i think i was pm'ed about it, but i can't find any of the info. anyone know a good place for some good singing lessons that don't involve me turning my voice into some warbling pretentious crap and don't cost the earth.

em. i don't know. what kinds are there? i used to play in an indie rock band and want to do so again but i want to be better with range and pitch and the like. what can you suggest? (and great minds moods...)

em. i don't know. what kinds are there? i used to play in an indie rock band and want to do so again but i want to be better with range and pitch and the like. what can you suggest? (and great minds moods...)

I've been having my voice trained for the past while, and basically, if you go for a classical training, it'll extend your range and the force with which you sing. You'll probably be taught classical songs, though, but the technique is easily transferred to any other type of singing. Waltons do singing lessons too, and they're fairly reasonable price wise, I know a couple of the piano teachers there, who are incredible, so if their singing teachers are anything close you'd be doing really well. DIT do them too, definitely, and I think the RIAM might, you'd probably be paying more though as those two are the closest we have to conservatoires in this country. I think there are a couple of places that focus on singing for popular music and that, but I don't really know, hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back