Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
SICK OF IT ALL www.sickofitall.com

+ Pete the Killer

The Voodoo Lounge,
Thursday 8th of June
Doors 8pm
€17.50 www.tickets.ie

As one of the longest standing bands still proudly waving the flag of New York Hardcore, Sick Of It All have made their mark as one of the cornerstones of NYHC, proving that heart, hard work and dedication to hardcore is about more than just the music and an image, it's a way of life. The four piece are celebrating their 20th anniversary in 2006 and coinciding with that monumental event is the release of the bands ninth full-length record entitled 'Death To Tyrants'

i heard there's gonna be stage goons ie bouncers by the stage? is this true?

No bouncers on or by the stage in the Voodoo which was what they requested, I've been told they are not at all happy with the barrier in Belfast tonight​

ReadySteadyJedi said:
What are you, nuts? On an off day SOIA are worth twice that. Oh well, guess you can stay home and play punx.

Can't afford it with going on the Basta! tour in a couple weeks etc. I'll still stay home and play punx with my Action Man toys though. I've been knitting him a new t-shirt so I can call him Anarchy Man.

Chump.

Sean (V.D.) said:
Oh good..|..| It's fairly !bog about them askin for goons by the stage though. Ah, the life of a Fat Records band eh?!

You're probably the same person that would jump at the offer to sign up to them too

Bands on major labels never bothered me, suppose when I 1st got into Punk that 99% of bands then were on major labels anyway and I mean major, Polydor, EMI, RCA etc etc

Sean (V.D.) said:
Oh good..|..| It's fairly !bog about them askin for goons by the stage though. Ah, the life of a Fat Records band eh?!

they aint on Fat Wreck no more boss...:rolleyes: please dont start another fat wreck is bad discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back