Should I kill my girlfriend??? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter unt
  • Start date
  • Replies 134
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 8
lime1.JPG

and asking thumped for relationship advice is INSANE.

Yup but it's entertaining.
Big chat about it last night, turns out she has more then enough saved for the trip. She never explaind that she was saving. California her we come!!
Told her about the thread and she didn't seem too bothered about it. After 2 and a half years living with this girl she still surprises me. which might be a good thing.

Did cinnamon boy ever say what happened with that girl in the end or has he gone to jail for stalking?

So how many biological tablets are involved in dissolving flesh right off the bone?
At a rough guess I'ld say you'd need around 100. Am I close?

Jesus, ye've been living together for two and a half years, but you considered dumping her so you wouldn't have to throw her a few quid while ye're on holiday?

Jesus, ye've been living together for two and a half years, but you considered dumping her so you wouldn't have to throw her a few quid while ye're on holiday?
wasn't going to dump her, just kill her for a while.

I always find it pretty odd when couples have separate money when they're living together. Probably the way most people do it, but ... well, I find it odd

12 years and me and the fella still have separate money. Figured it would cause rows - I'd say he spent too much on hash and Bulmers he'd say I spent too much on kitchen gadgets and magazines.

I always find it pretty odd when couples have separate money when they're living together. Probably the way most people do it, but ... well, I find it odd

i think it's odd too.

always been that way. years ago one or the other of us was usually out of work etc.

i can't imagine not doing something with her because she didn't have the cash. bizzaro.

There is no way in hell I would ever combined money. Even if I ever do succumb to marriage, I will maintain my own bank account. I have no problem sharing or helping someone in a non-patronizing manner but no way would I ever throw everything into a big mixing bowl. I come with an anti-dowry. No one wants to inherit my debt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back