Should I kill my girlfriend??? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter unt
  • Start date
  • Replies 134
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 8
always been that way. years ago one or the other of us was usually out of work etc.
Same with us.
I think keeping money separate implies that you each accept you are being paid what you deserve to get, and if one is making more than the other then they are entitled to it because they deserve it. I'm odd though, god knows

Same with us.
I think keeping money separate implies that you each accept you are being paid what you deserve to get, and if one is making more than the other then they are entitled to it because they deserve it. I'm odd though, god knows

you're not odd, egg

I think some people like to keep money separate to make them feel like they're not getting old and all married and boring and stuff like their parents. You're too tired for silly vanities like that.

You should get these books - they look packed with helpful and relevant advice.
If you are a wife, resist the temptation to flirt with other men in case they succeed “better than you want to”.
“Flirting with men,” we are told helpfully, “is like playing with tigers and edged tools and volcanoes all in one.”

Sounds like fun.

If you are a wife, resist the temptation to flirt with other men in case they succeed “better than you want to”.
“Flirting with men,” we are told helpfully, “is like playing with tigers and edged tools and volcanoes all in one.”

Sounds like fun.
“Don’t let your husband wear a violet tie with grass-green socks. If he is unhappily devoid of the colour sense, he must be forcibly restrained.”

actualy, sounds like a decent book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back