Should I kill my girlfriend??? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter unt
  • Start date
  • Replies 134
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 8
er
jays I dunno. I'd be happy to pay so the person could be with me, but maybe that's just me, slushy n' shih'

ahhh kirstie!ya aul rosemantic..

but i'd agree..me and the boy kinda cover each other when the other isnt working..especially when it comes to holidays and whatnot..it just seems fairer that way..whats mine is his and all that jazz..

In fairness now, if she quit a job when she knew she had to save money for a holiday, it's rather dim witted. Sometimes we need to learn to suck it up for the greater good for a bit. It seems rather selfish of her to assume you'd pay for her...that is, if she is. Depending on how long the relationship has been, I'd say go without her. No one wants to pay for two and stretch their budget for a holiday. You'd secretly resent her for it and have a horrible time. The again, I am cold-hearted.

15/yes please/mom's house

actlab-yes11_02.jpg

would a slow handclap help or hinder if there were performance problems

If it's the 12th person you've slept with, it can only help. Otherwise the applaudees have to meet the applauder's gaze until the moment of ejaculation, at which point the applauder usually leaves the room, still clapping.

if a job is really getting to you it can effect your whole life and can really get you down. a mate was recently made ill (like, st pats ill) by the fact that they couldn't leave their job cause of mortgage commitments but they were totally miserable there.

if she was properly miserable and pissed of in her job, then be supportive and help her out financially.

if she is being imature, impatiant and lazy then you have things to discuss with her.

and asking thumped for relationship advice is INSANE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back