should fightin threads be closed? (1 Viewer)

should fightin' threads be locked?

• yes, to protect us from ourselves

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • FUCK THAT SHIT, everyone loves a good scrap

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • FUCK YOU CUNTFACE!

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
such a shame, i fucking love those threads and would prefer to see them continue for at least several pages. we're all grown ups, we can handle it. recent ones i'm thinking of are the guitar one which was just hotting up and that vegan housemate ad.

feel free to start a fight with me in this thread. you cunts.

What fightin' thread was closed?
I've just had a good ol' read of the Ibanez Les Paul scrap with a nice cip of tea. Ideal.

I think the Vegan Girl Wanted (or whatever it was) thread was closed due to complaints.

MODERATOR!!!!!!

please move this to admin and away from 'general music discussion'

kthx

theres no 'i'm too nervous to engage in aggressive exchanges' option...plus someone should start a 'nice to be nice' thread as a counterweight to the scary rise in fight-threads......C'MON, POSTEROONIES!!!!!!!

edit: plz don't -1 me for that....be nice, now:)

i know, they're rare enough that they should be cherished and nurtured and allowed to let the hate flow.

hopefully with winter setting in the fighting will pick up a bit. it usually picks up about this time when nobody can go outside and entertainment is reduced to debating at a high level use your vast knowledge of google. with the grants trouble we are somewhat lacking in malnourished students with malformed ideas to bolster the fighting. x factor might fuck up the online fighting this year aswell though, as its bringing everyone back into the arena of being angry with the television instead of the computer.

Humans like fighting. Its what doesn't separate us from the animals.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF ANIMALS!

its just science

actual fighting threads?

bruce-lee-suit.jpg

theres some deadly fighting threads there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back