Shit Band Names (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by rothko

Where's your signature from 1984?
It's damn amusing....

It's from 'Deep Thoughts' by Jack Handey, all my quotes have been from this i.e. It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally posted by Anthony
Dare I say it...
Ten Speed Racer

Irish bands just have a way with names;
These Animal Men
Those Nervous Animals
That Petrol Emotion

crap!

not forgetting thee amazing colossal men (yes thee, not the) who later bacame the rather good compulsion.

It seems like most of the rather craply named bands listed so far also make crap music. Is everyone being protective of bands they like which have crap names, or is it just that good bands have good names. Hmmm..

Originally posted by figs
It seems like most of the rather craply named bands listed so far also make crap music. Is everyone being protective of bands they like which have crap names, or is it just that good bands have good names. Hmmm..

Nope I like The Smashing Pumpkins name and their music. Well only from Siamese Dream to Mellon Collie....

Anyone see the Adam and Joe Show skit on Zane Lowe/brand new where he talks about upcoming interviews with Dogbox and The Jennifer Suggestion? hee hee

how about

Ghost of an american airman
Attack of the gabber robots
Beaster
No Sweat

einsturzende neubauten (try asking for them in your local dolphin disks for some *great* cashier facial expressions)

puddle of mudd

and anyone who takes words and makes them hardcore by spelling them "cleverly" like Limp Bizkit etc.

bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back