Shafted by a heroin addict (1 Viewer)

Dude. Jesus.
Don't make eye contact with these cunts.
Don't say anything other than 'no' and just move the fuck on. They don't talk to everyone, just marks they think they can get something out of. The weak.
And never give them your money.

No offence, but you need to seriously smarten the fuck up. It's not that dangerous a city, but it is if you're this gullible.

Learn from this, and if I were you I'd stop telling people.

Dude, I've lived in Dublin almost all my life! I know whats its like. I frequently give a couple of Euro to homeless/ addicts etc. Big deal. Losing €20 quid is hardly dangerous! It was just stupid. The last thing we need is a city full of people who don't make eye contact with anyone. Within reason of course..

Dude, I've lived in Dublin almost all my life! I know whats its like. I frequently give a couple of Euro to homeless/ addicts etc. Big deal. Losing €20 quid is hardly dangerous! It was just stupid. The last thing we need is a city full of people who don't make eye contact with anyone. Within reason of course..

Losing €20 is as bad as it got because that's when he walked away. You had zero control and acquiesced to every demand of his up to that point.
What if he then wanted your wallet? Or took out a knife or a needle and grabbed your collar?
How do you know his friend wasn't behind you?
You'd already shown him you were a walkover and were there for the taking.

Addicts don't see kindness as a virtue, but as something to prey upon, a weakness to be exploited. Stupidity, inattentiveness and kindness are their factory floor.

Engaging with addicts is always a bad idea.
They have nothing to say that you need to hear and putting yourself in those situations will never result in anything good happening to you.

If you don't understand that, then there's nothing else to say.

If it makes you feel any better, I probably would have done the same thing. I find it very hard to walk by. In Boston I had to walk through Harvard Square every morning to go to work. I had learned to keep little bits of change in each of my pockets. This why I could say, that's all I have and walk by. Then do it again with the next one.

Addicts don't see kindness as a virtue, but as something to prey upon, a weakness to be exploited. Stupidity, inattentiveness and kindness are their factory floor.

Engaging with addicts is always a bad idea.
They have nothing to say that you need to hear and putting yourself in those situations will never result in anything good happening to you.

If you don't understand that, then there's nothing else to say.

That's a big old crock of shit for just one mouthful.
Mind you don't give yourself indigestion now.

I'm with Jim daniels on this one.

That's a big old crock of shit for just one mouthful.
Mind you don't give yourself indigestion now.

I'm with Jim daniels on this one.

Make sure to give him moral support and tell him what a good person he is when he's standing there like a gobdaw as some vulture takes his money.

Make sure to give him moral support and tell him what a good person he is when he's standing there like a gobdaw as some vulture takes his money.
i think there's a drop in center with a free lunch for the recovering mugee. he could go there and get counseling.

i could be wrong though.

but what ever you do, don't make eyecontact with the ethnics, they'll rob you blind. literally rob your eyes, they would.

i think there's a drop in center with a free lunch for the recovering mugee. he could go there and get counseling.

i could be wrong though.

but what ever you do, don't make eyecontact with the ethnics, they'll rob you blind. literally rob your eyes, they would.

Hector should know. I stole his eyes. Turned out he was wearing falsies, the prick.

It sounds like he's doing just fine without my moral support fella. He got grifted and he's vaguely amused by it. Who are you?

I know lots and lots of drug addicts and all this generalisation and junkie/ vulture/ scumbag talk rankles a bit.

If people were going on this way about schitzophrenics or manic depressives on this board there would no doubt be uproar.

It sounds like he's doing just fine without my moral support fella. He got grifted and he's vaguely amused by it. Who are you?

I know lots and lots of drug addicts and all this generalisation and junkie/ vulture/ scumbag talk rankles a bit.

If people were going on this way about schitzophrenics or manic depressives on this board there would no doubt be uproar.

Who I am or who you know doesn't change the fact that those that prey on others are vultures and are best avoided.

Who I am or who you know doesn't change the fact that those that prey on others are vultures and are best avoided.

Some times it's hard to tell the vultures from those that are asking a genuine favour. Better to err on the side of kindness- for all the pricky pushy wankers I've ended up giving money to, I've also met lots of genuine people who you hope are going to end up getting themselves sorted. My friends brother was/is homeless but can probably be both a vulture and a sound bloke depending on what mental state of mind he is in.

Laziness on my part.
Actual vultures are a vital part of their ecosystems and should not be lumped in with Binky's thieving mates.

Apologies to the vultures.
As an awareness thing, vulture lovers should note that the species is under attack from a drug called Diclofenac, which is decimating vulture populations, particulalry in Asia.

vultures_eating_clown-12067.jpg

Laziness on my part.
Actual vultures are a vital part of their ecosystems and should not be lumped in with Binky's thieving mates.

Apologies to the vultures.
As an awareness thing, vulture lovers should note that the species is under attack from a drug called Diclofenac, which is decimating vulture populations, particulalry in Asia.

My thieving mates are a vital part of our ecosystem, you dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back