Sexism, god help us (1 Viewer)

So like the whole Beck vs Beyonce thing, right, I mean, people do realise they're both fucking shite, right?

Nope.

Beck is a space wizard full stop.

And this is genius (he doesn't perform it but he wrote it).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When you experience small shirt fat neck you'll know all about it
Add it to the list of 21st century "observance"

My legal rep will be in touch

There will be bagels

A well researched article that assumes that all HR people are white men, or am i missing a joke?

So, come on, white men! Let’s just acknowledge that we’re all flawed, biased and sometimes irrational, and that we can do more to resist unconscious bias. That means trying not to hire people just because they look like us, avoiding telling a young girl she’s “beautiful” while her brother is “smart.” It means acknowledging systematic bias as a step toward correcting it.

I have to admit that there's something about this article that really bugs me. This is the 2nd article like this that I've read about guys commenting on the attractiveness of women, there was another one a few weeks back about some guy in GQ or Esquire saying he fancied women over 40. In both articles there's a part where the writer goes "Oh, and look at the state of the lads making these comments". I'm just kind of wondering how this is relevant, these guys comments wouldn't be any less objectionable from better looking people. I kind of think there's something hypocritical about commenting on these guys' shallowness with an equally shallow reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back