Sexiest looking record (1 Viewer)

irr. app. (ext.)'s Their Little Bones, Becoming Sharp, Find Repose But Fail To Avoid Worrying A Breach In The Ghostly Skin, The Which Separates That Above From That Below (This Being The Last And Final Seal) And Whereupon All Light Evacuated The Furnace. Several Consequences Ensue.

I had to turn off my itunes artwork screen saver at work because of this one:

homepage_large.cd3da5ff.jpg

irr. app. (ext.)'s Their Little Bones, Becoming Sharp, Find Repose But Fail To Avoid Worrying A Breach In The Ghostly Skin, The Which Separates That Above From That Below (This Being The Last And Final Seal) And Whereupon All Light Evacuated The Furnace. Several Consequences Ensue.

That reminds me of dissecting owl pellets when I was 11 in science class. Put the mouse back together!

apparently the ladies at the emi factory went on strike when they had to put the records into Roy Harper's Flashes From the Archives of Oblivion album

cover_3048203112009.jpg

i suspect we're not meant to be discussing cover images here so much as the materials the music is packaged in

chutneyfarmer ; s old band The Hollows had lovely album covers. The last one they released (can't recall the name) that looked like a scroll that was burnt at the edges and had a bit of strings going through it (way nicer than I make it sound), looked great.

Edit: It was on fire when we got here (I think)

Aw thanks!! That was my idea when I was under the assumption we'd be making about 20 copies. A couple of hundred covers later and our lungs were blackened and our sitting rooms covered in ash. Still easier to make than our mini-comic cover buh.

I've always found the Nashville Skyline cover extremely "sexy". Something about the soft colours in it and the way they blend into each other.

Bob_Dylan_-_Nashville_Skyline.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back