Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
you own, packaging wise.

Think mine would have to be "Long Hair in 3 Stages" by US Maple. Comes in a brushed sheet metal sleeve, weighs a ton. Bought it from Freebird in 95, I think, and dropped it on cycle home. Made a dent in the road, record was fine.

120548601271.jpg

Not sure what this says about me but I always liked this cover going up. My older sister left the vinyl behind when she moved out and I remember playing the record, it was the only one I had (everything else was cassette) so it was always on the turntable and hiding all my secret writing in the sleeve.

led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-back.JPG

Not sure what this says about me but I always liked this cover going up. My older sister left the vinyl behind when she moved out and I remember playing the record, it was the only one I had (everything else was cassette) so it was always on the turntable and hiding all my secret writing in the sleeve.

led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-back.JPG

thats always been one of my favourites - although I wouldnt call it sexy for fear of a daily mail naming and shaming.

Probably this one:

292157_410525658982030_150403486_n.jpg

19744_216294384863_1518045_n.jpg

Although for obvious reasons this has a very special place in my heart:

276530m.jpg

I only own two records..and I'm on the front of one of them in my jocks.

So it'd be that one.

Mirage by Smegma

I just got it a few weeks ago so it maybe too new for definitive listings like this but it looks amazing. These photos dont do it justice really...

61MLOhcUS-L._SS500_.jpg

the back has a photo of something rusting but it looks like all creation is captured in it.

Possessed - Seven Churches. A 7-panel gatefold sleeve that opens out into a 4ftx3ft upsidedown cross.

Danzig - 1st LP gatefold sleeve. Just the skull & logo. Nice.

Possessed - Seven Churches. A 7-panel gatefold sleeve that opens out into a 4ftx3ft upsidedown cross.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I had a Sigue Sigue Sputnik single that opened out into a crucifix of televisions. Deep message there.

ETA. Had the hots for the chick at the bottom. Which is a poor excuse.
I really didn't have a fucking clue.

Sigue-Sigue-Sputnik-21st-Century-Boy-16040.jpg

chutneyfarmer ; s old band The Hollows had lovely album covers. The last one they released (can't recall the name) that looked like a scroll that was burnt at the edges and had a bit of strings going through it (way nicer than I make it sound), looked great.

Edit: It was on fire when we got here (I think)

you own, packaging wise.

Think mine would have to be "Long Hair in 3 Stages" by US Maple. Comes in a brushed sheet metal sleeve, weighs a ton. Bought it from Freebird in 95, I think, and dropped it on cycle home. Made a dent in the road, record was fine.

120548601271.jpg

I have that too,probably should sell it as I never listen to it and it goes for a few bob.

anyway

DSCF0010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back