sex music (1 Viewer)

La La said:
my last boyfriend and i had a thing for playing the minor threat discography while we were....ehm....busy.
65021.JPG

-"What are you gonna play?"
-"I brought 'close your eyes' by Stefan Paul, what you got?"
-"I brought along my little one's bob the builder C.D."
-"I've just heard that her c.d players broken"
-"There's no way i can do this without some music. Can we fix it?"
-"Yes we can".

HitsLikeAGirl said:
La La said:
my last boyfriend and i had a thing for playing the minor threat discography while we were....ehm....busy.
65021.JPG

-"What are you gonna play?"
-"I brought 'close your eyes' by Stefan Paul, what you got?"
-"I brought along my little one's bob the builder C.D."
-"I've just heard that her c.d players broken"
-"There's no way i can do this without some music. Can we fix it?"
-"Yes we can".

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:mad:

i think i did it first to london calling - the album, not the song. and that's on cd. though to be honest i wasn't paying too much attention to the music. what's with all these minute men posting up songs? i feel sorry for your bitches!

oh shit said:
i think i did it first to london calling - the album, not the song. and that's on cd. though to be honest i wasn't paying too much attention to the music. what's with all these minute men posting up songs? i feel sorry for your bitches!

i once made out with a guy while rock the kasbah was on. heh.

seriously though who gives a crap about the music playing. as long as stuff gets smashed and things get ripped it's alright innit.

Thumbelina said:
That post=a single glib attempt to sound smart
:eek:
Sorry if I insulted your sense of humour, but post after post where the content boils down to "I listen to <insert heavy, loud, unsexy band here> while I fuck, hur hur" gets pretty tired pretty quick. Was that what you were hoping for when you started this thread?

Queen Buzzo said:
oh good jesus.

you busy later?

not really. i have one meeting. after lunch that should last an hour. whyfore?

i always rip me boxers when hurried.

actually i don't.

I was thinking anatomical ripping as opposed to clothes ripping. I can't believe I just said that.

ow

edit- did I ever tell the story about the girl who made her boyfriend so angry his cock burst..... wasn't me or anything. But it happened.

Queen Buzzo said:
I was thinking anatomical ripping as opposed to clothes ripping. I can't believe I just said that.

ow

edit- did I ever tell the story about the girl who made her boyfriend so angry his cock burst..... wasn't me or anything. But it happened.

angry or randy?

Queen Buzzo said:

ow

is that the thing where that little bit of skin underneath the eye of the cock snaps? supposedly very painful, common causes are overly tight handshandies and arsepummelings.

Thumbelina said:
is that the thing where that little bit of skin underneath the eye of the cock snaps? supposedly very painful, common causes are overly tight handshandies and arsepummelings.
Jesus, it's like Miss B II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back