sewing? crafts? (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Hey peoples,
In seomra spraoi on abbey st. in one of the rooms there is loads of material coz there used to be a dress maker in there. Theres whole roles of the stuff so if anyone is up for a diy clothes making or something call in or send us a mail at seomraspraoi at wildmail.com
theres tons of bits of sample material too so if anyone has any ideas of what could be done with them... patchwork is the only suggestion so far.
or pm me.

mazzyianne said:
Hey peoples,
In seomra spraoi on abbey st. in one of the rooms there is loads of material coz there used to be a dress maker in there. Theres whole roles of the stuff so if anyone is up for a diy clothes making or something call in or send us a mail at seomraspraoi at wildmail.com
theres tons of bits of sample material too so if anyone has any ideas of what could be done with them... patchwork is the only suggestion so far.
or pm me.

Fuck that. Just give it all to me and be done with it.

Sorry, we have our room fairly much done and we want to start having more events so a diy clothes making day was suggested. But you're very welcome to come along and try to use all the material before anyone else gets to it. :p
I guess there's not much interest in this around here but it seems to have plenty of real life interest so I'll try to let yis know when it's on just incase someone's just shy.

mazzyianne said:
Sorry, we have our room fairly much done and we want to start having more events so a diy clothes making day was suggested. But you're very welcome to come along and try to use all the material before anyone else gets to it. :p
I guess there's not much interest in this around here but it seems to have plenty of real life interest so I'll try to let yis know when it's on just incase someone's just shy.

contact zita. zeelander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back