Serpents in "Doing stuff" shock! (1 Viewer)

Mac - We REALLY want some footage of Losing The Battle the other year, and I'd like the My Name Is Satan/Debt stuff on cd/vid/whatever....
If I sent money would it help? This can be arranged like...
Serpents rule.

bin said:
Mac - We REALLY want some footage of Losing The Battle the other year, and I'd like the My Name Is Satan/Debt stuff on cd/vid/whatever....
Serpents rule.

Despite what I said the other day, there is footage of Losing the Battle from the fest in 2002, I just discovered it earlier today sitting in a forgotten folder on my computer. There is some MNIS footage from Warzonefest '99 that Darren shot which is on my hard-drive as well, and also on the video that Stephen McCormack was putting together of the fest '03 he had some other footage of the same set which he shot. I'll see what I can do. There should also be several multitrack recordings of MNIS live that Marty did from other shows, but I don't know where they are at the moment. I shall carry out some investigations.

The problem is not money. The problem is slackness on my part.

Expect a couple of CDs coming through the post at some point.

bin said:
Serpents rule.

I want some footage of the spandex pants from a couple of years ago.

SERPENTS recording is done.The more observant and fast-acting among you will have located some mp3s and listened by now.If you haven't and you'd like a listen,pm me and I'll see what I can do.I can't post the URL here for assorted reasons, and if you have it we would ask that you not post it here either.

Turned out quite well I reckon.Heavier and more aggressive than we were expecting.:)

error type 11 said:
Track 5 is is exceedingly sinister, when is this True North thing happening? I might come up for it if I can.
April 5th, Monday.Last gig for a while I reckon.In Ireland anyway.We'll see.

What I personally think lends the song you mentioned a sisnister air is the fact that I did the vocals in a bathroom, and during the end of the song I was actually having a shit.How's that for giving it your all?!;)

Good to see some of you have worked out how to get the tunes then.

needtokill said:
I did the vocals in a bathroom, and during the end of the song I was actually having a shit.How's that for giving it your all?!;)

Over sharing there I reckon, any other interesting 'studio' tales you'd like to divulge

We won't talk about the first time we recorded, when I got drunk and told Dara he was hot and fell over. It was the best.

Ha, I just listened to the mp3s... I sound like a dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back