Serpents in "Doing stuff" shock! (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Serpents will be recording 5 songs in Kilcoole tomorrow, which will see some form of release shortly afterwards, so expect a new mp3 or two up on the site in a week or two.Anyone who wants a copy of the recording should drop us a line and we'll sort you out with one when it's ready... www.weareserpents.cjb.net for details

That is all.

brianMy Remorse said:
when ye gonna play cork next? i still havent seen ye live.
one day. probably not soon, due to exams, work, more work, and baby. alternatively i could do some sort of solo improv thing at the gig on paddy's day.

Alan Remorse said:
liadain, i'm afraid i can only permit this if you do Scatman John style improv piece
To answer the initial question I suspect it's more likely that it will be 2005 before Serpents get back to Cork. Performances this year will probably be very few.

needtokill said:
To answer the initial question I suspect it's more likely that it will be 2005 before Serpents get back to Cork. Performances this year will probably be very few.

well pants to ye lot then! maybe ill catch ye in dublin at some stage.

and wasnt it Scatman Joe? either way, RIP.

needtokill said:

Thats shit to hear, was planning on trying to convince ye to come back down sometime in the summer :(

fuck serpents - i'm playing with Black Forest / Black Sea and United Bible Studies in doyles in a couple of weeks - BF/BS and UBS are both deadly psyche/weird folk (think the wicker man soundtrack) - so if you wanna smoke a bean and go to that, that'd be cool. i'm doing some drone jams. doubt there'll be any fights this time.
also playing some digital hub thing, paul flaherty / chris corsano in limerick and some other shit that i don't know much about yet.

andrew
NP - WHITEHOUSe - GREAT WHITE DEATH - "ASS DESTROYER"

bfbs-small.jpg

what do you use to design those posters? and where do you get all the graphics?

mac, I shall pm you my address,thank you sir.
I've seen "beat it".Undoubtedly Debt's finest moment.

Phase One of the Serpents recording today went quite well, and you all have my word it will far surpass previous recordings (which wouldn't be hard).Willie's drumming is particularly poweerful this time roundm, and in general it's considerably heavier.It will be completed this weekend, and will be leaked to a chosen few as and when we see fit.Bullets, be ready to get your pummel on (and burn me some newer Whitehouse if you get a chance.Thanks love.)

It would possibly have been "leaked" to people tonight only the cd of the rough mix for today has nothing on it.Damn.

Eoin Whitfield has his shit together in the recording department.You should record there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back