Sense - Selected Moments Volume 1 (1 Viewer)

psycho

Website
www.psychonavigation.com
Artist: Sense
Album: Selected Moments Volume 1
Release Date: 31st October 2011
Record Label: Psychonavigation Records
Cat. No.: PSY 046
Format: Digipak CD / Digital Download
Barcode: 705105309811

Sense, aka Adam Raisbeck, has kindly given Psychonavigation Records his latest opus in the form of Selected Moments Volume 1. The Australian artist presents an album full of lush sweeping synths mixed with gorgeous melodies that perfectly fit the label's own personal vision of ambient / chill-out music. Listen closely and you will hear familiar sounds that bring you back to the golden era of 90's ambient music.

Since purchasing his first synthesizer from the trading post in 1992, the Roland JX-3P, Adam Raisbeck aka Sense started making sounds and music. Establishing himself under his Soulenoid alias early in 1995, Adam Raisbeck has performed live numerous times in his native city of Melbourne at Club Filter, Global Warming and the Punters Club as well as larger one-off parties like the Omniglobe raves, Technofest, The Big Day Out, Be Strange and Earthcore - along the way supporting international drawcards Derrick May, Stacey Pullen, The Aphex Twin, Biochip C, Bochum Welt, Cylob , Speedfreak, Biochip C, STEEL, Monolake, Machinedrum, Dabrye, Tim koch, ComA, Sutekh and the On-U Sound Posse. He has previously released music on Merck, U-Cover, Neoouija, Defocus, EEM and Cactus Island.

In his own words Adam says : It's about selected moments of my life over the last 5 years and consequential realisations from looking at those moments individually it's about change and growth its about opening hearts and healing. When I'm actually making music I really try to express what I'm feeling. Maybe it's not conscious; maybe it's a totally unconscious thing, but I try to be open enough to give expression to that feeling and capture it. My ultimate goal is create an interface via my music whereby people listening to it will totally feel what's happening and understand what I was feeling at the time I was making the music, it's something that is to me - beyond-sonic.

http://sense.i2pi.com

All pre-orders direct from the site will be sent out 2 weeks in advance of the official release date! http://www.psychonavigation.com/sense.html

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back