Sending packages to Ireland from the US (2 Viewers)

On this topic, can you do me a small favour? Look up an item on ebay and see how much postage is within the US for it? I'm being quoted €23 which seems excessive given that its a poster selling for €3.50.

I emailed the seller and they found a way to knock €6 off the postage by switching to a lighter tube. Result.

I emailed the seller and they found a way to knock €6 off the postage by switching to a lighter tube. Result.
Balls. I went down on Monday and forgot it was a holiday.
They're usually open til midnight but it was closed.
Meant to post that. Forgot.

$19 sounds pretty good. I couldn't get anywhere close to that on the USPS site.

So, in review
Clothes ordered from Gap/Old Navy Sept 30th
Arrived to me on Oct 7th.
I mailed them on Oct 9th
They arrived in Kerry on Oct 14th

That's a solid two weeks.

I've been waiting that long on a book from Italy, they seem to have an abysmal postal service, both from this and previous experience.

I've been waiting that long on a book from Italy, they seem to have an abysmal postal service, both from this and previous experience.
yeah, Italy is well known for being the worst! A lot of sellers on ebay/discogs and the like refuse to send to Italy.

yeah, Italy is well known for being the worst! A lot of sellers on ebay/discogs and the like refuse to send to Italy.

I've had less hassle sending to Belarus (well the buyer got a bit stroppy when the tracking showed the parcel in Russia), sent an item worth €250 to Italy once and it just went missing for a week. Thankfully I knew the lad through another bloke so he wasn't stressing me as much as he could have been but still, I was sweating.

i'm waiting on stuff from China again. Tracking number isn't even being recognised on the tracking number checking website.

The other week I was waiting on some medicinal herb stuff from a reputable supplier & thought maybe customs had taken it. Turns out the envelope was so small I wasn't able to detect it in the postbox (I never use my postbox key, I just stick as much of my hand that will go in and fish out the post).

The other week I was waiting on some medicinal herb stuff from a reputable supplier & thought maybe customs had taken it. Turns out the envelope was so small I wasn't able to detect it in the postbox (I never use my postbox key, I just stick as much of my hand that will go in and fish out the post).

Medicinal herbs?

lrgscale33006.jpg

Or "medicinal herbs"?

pothead_2_by_opalmist.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back