Semi-drunk dressing (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N

item: My underwear appears to be on inside-out. Not as uncomfortable as you might think, and it feels slightly...daring.
item: I have somehow managed to put on odd socks, despite the fact that I have at least a dozen identical pairs.
item: My shoes are still covered in the mystery black stuff found on pub floors everywhere.
item: Forgot to shave. again.

Can we cancel the rest of today?

You should really stop drinking in the mornings...

Moderator - while you're at it needs renamed to "semi-drunk posting about semi-drunk dressing"

Goff said:
Are you sure they’re not the same pair you had on yesterday? Maximising the wear-time?

Remember, yellow at the front, brown at the back.

No, they're definitely a new pair. Do you often recycle your undies? I would have thought that would result in that "not so fresh" feeling, especially in this weather.

ICUH8N said:
item: My underwear appears to be on inside-out. Not as uncomfortable as you might think, and it feels slightly...daring.
item: I have somehow managed to put on odd socks, despite the fact that I have at least a dozen identical pairs.
item: My shoes are still covered in the mystery black stuff found on pub floors everywhere.
item: Forgot to shave. again.

Can we cancel the rest of today?
yes.

never had an underwear related wardrobe malfunction, but matching socks are a rarity for me. in fact, I might often be found wearing a male gym sock on one foot and a brightly coloured female sock on the other. not big on presentation, me. in fact, almost all my clothes are hand-me-downs. still... picking odd socks when you have twenty four identical socks at your disposal. what are the odds? might be an idea to do the lotto today or something..

why did you wear the same knickers? did you not go home last night? naughty boy ;)

- when i saw the thread title i thought this was about wine-infused salad dressing, btw.

moose said:
Whats with you too girls? You have sex on the mind today.

isn't it the male sex that allegedly think about sex every couple of seconds?
when you point a finger, there are three pointing back at you. heh. :rolleyes: ;) :D

La La said:
why did you wear the same knickers? did you not go home last night? naughty boy ;).

Wuh? I think Squiggle suggested that, and she's a grrrl. I assure that I did in fact go home last night, alone, unless you count meeting the cat on the way in the door.

ICUH8N said:
Wuh? I think Squiggle suggested that, and she's a grrrl. I assure that I did in fact go home last night, alone, unless you count meeting the cat on the way in the door.
oo er.

burmilla2.jpg

"will you meet my friend?"

Exactly it's normal for us to have sex on the brain however you two are girls.

ICUH8N stated earlier that his underwear were fresh today.

moose said:
Exactly it's normal for us to have sex on the brain however you two are girls.

ICUH8N stated earlier that his underwear were fresh today.
GIRLS ARE PEOPLE TOO MOOSE. WE HAVE NEEDS JUST LIKE YE. *weep*

Goff said:
Are you sure they’re not the same pair you had on yesterday? Maximising the wear-time?

Remember, yellow at the front, brown at the back.

sorry moose, it was this comment that got me sidetracked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back