scholpunx (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
free accomodation and dinner for the punx! i just found out this morning i'm a trinity scholar - all that skiving off, procrastination and prodigious drinking in the run-up to the exams really paid off. hurrah

congrats man - that's some tough shit. be sure and ask for your sword and a catholic to fire a bow at from the top of house 6.

andrew

congrats... if only i could have the cop on to study, instead of spending the last 3 hours watching Heat instead of cramming for my history exam...

Nothing punk about doing the Leaving Cert, never mind going to Trinity(unless it's to drink cans and smoke hash). Can someone take this thread off the board ASAP.

Tame little Leaving Certers.

São Paulo Punk said:
Nothing punk about doing the Leaving Cert, never mind going to Trinity(unless it's to drink cans and smoke hash). Can someone take this thread off the board ASAP.

Tame little Leaving Certers.
fuck you rubio, nothing punk about taking your bird's name in marriage. tame little brazil-punkers.

well it's fucking 6.30 in the morning and i'm in the computer rooms because it's too cold to walk home just yet. woke up in the toilets of the museum building with a wine hangover and i don't know how the fuck i got there. don't think i like this scholar buzz.

what the fuck are you doing awake at this cunting hour. maybe i can sleep on the floor of the computer room for a while. i've got another couple of days of free booze ahead of me, i need some sleep.

what time do buses start running? all i've got to keep me warm is a harry potter cape. no question of walking home.

ahh oly if ya wanna be checkin out the schoolgirls you should be hitting ranelagh in the mornings, anyone remember the RHCP's song CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRLS RULE from 1984, best thing those lame-asses ever did.

The only tan those birds have is the brown streak on their arse from being so filthy looking. What you want to do is hang outside any of the Lorettos. Top youngsters there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back