Scariest Songs Ever (2 Viewers)

No definitely the one I posted. Maybe she wasn't watching the omen just blaring O fortuna over and over either way It puts the shits up me every time. The actual omen music does nothing for me.

I find them both pretty scary actually. And The War of the Worlds soundtrack used to scare me when I was a kiddy, now I just think it rocks.

War of the worlds freaked me out as a nipper alright Richard Burtons voice scared the shite out of me for years then i saw 1984 and I was so disapointed that the effect was lost forever. now it's just autotune that really scares me.

Brilliant thread.

Heard this on a shitty walkman tape in college donkey's years ago. Head down, eyes closed, hands covering the headphones concentrating on hearing the lyrics when a mate put his hand on my shoulder.
Came pretty close to shitting myself, has to be said.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(pretty bad video)

Brilliant thread.

Heard this on a shitty walkman tape in college donkey's years ago. Head down, eyes closed, hands covering the headphones concentrating on hearing the lyrics when a mate put his hand on my shoulder.
Came pretty close to shitting myself, has to be said.

YouTube - Crass - Reality Asylum (pretty bad video)

Fu'n stormer of a track though.. kudos

Listening to this on a walk in Inchicore. Kept thinking people were shouting at me from roof-top windows and damp laneways.

http://ourbrotherthenative.bandcamp.com/track/trees-part-2

1041064333-1.jpg

When I was a lad myself and a friend used to find it very amusing to dial random numbers and play The Ocean Doesn't Want Me by Tom Waits down the phone until one day we terrified an old lady and the fun went out of it. I don't see how anyone could find Tom Waits frightening but that's old age for you I suppose.

In fairness, Tom would put the frighteners on you, especially down a creaky phone line. Especially if you were baked, as washingcattle mentioned earlier in the thread.

In fairness, Tom would put the frighteners on you, especially down a creaky phone line. Especially if you were baked, as washingcattle mentioned earlier in the thread.

I was in the hash horrors that night alright.

Current 93/Nurse With Wound - Die, Flip or go to India. I always thought Bright Yellow Moon was a fantastic album, although I gather that most C93 and NWW aficionados don't rate it too highly. Tibet is at his creepiest on this one, when the vocals come in half way through

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back