• Thread starter old
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

old

Contributor
Since 2000
Them RTE pricks is apparently thinking of ditching Dunphy from their fussball coverage.
This is due to manifold idiots complaints about him supporting Germany.
Dunphy is what makes RTE coverage so enjoyable, I reckon.
I'm writing to [email protected] to tell them to leave Dunphy alone or I'll switch to the BBC or watch some shoddy failed US pilot on TV3 instead.
I suggest you all do the same, if you know what's good for me.
And possibly you.

Yeah, he's an unctuous old bollix and a capricious excuse for a "journalist" at the best of times but he really knows how to get people going. RTE needs a dissentor, did you spot him wearing the Cameroon colours on Saturday? hee hee

I missed the getting annoyed.
HP tole me about it.
Sounded deadly.
Yay for the Cameroon colours.

We need the dissenting voice/loose canon.
I hope you've both mailed them RTEs.

dunphy is makin a complete ass of himself with this.he just can't let go of the keane thing.
still,i wouldn't fire him for it.i can't wait to hear him on the last word today.

Originally posted by snakybus
Yeah, he's an unctuous old bollix and a capricious excuse for a "journalist" at the best of times but he really knows how to get people going. RTE needs a dissentor, did you spot him wearing the Cameroon colours on Saturday? hee hee

THat wasn't funny.
That tirade was a disgrace and had fuck a to do with football.
None of it would have come up if he wasn't writing Keane's biography. He's a broken record. Not that i care that he was wearing cameroon's colours or anything. He's just a fucking sell out.

Well whatever, but I find it entertaining. Him and Brian "some people don't know whether a football is pumped or stuffed" Kerr.

And I think a lot of this would come up even if he wasn't writing the book actually.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Dunphy as a pundit until the whole mess over the last fortnight. I did think that his half and full time comments were far beyond the pale and had nowt to do with footie and everything to do with impending book sales figures.

Very disappointed...

He's a broken record about the Keane thing, but he does entertain me.
The book would've sold tons, but will deffo sell a load more due to his recent shenanigans.
Yay for Korea, but.

ah yeah you're right I suppose there is a bit of a conflict of interest, but don't it make great viewing? You can see his ego has grown to Keane-like proportions, I thought he was going to tell Bill O Herlihy to fuck himself the other day. See over the weekend the Sun is giving away free Eamonn Dunphy dartboards, that's a scream.

Originally posted by old
He's a broken record about the Keane thing, but he does entertain me.
The book would've sold tons, but will deffo sell a load more due to his recent shenanigans.
Yay for Korea, but.

Yep. Great stuff form them little tykes.

Rivaldo is a fucking knacker and should be given his oscar and kicked out of the game. Rat.

dunphy is in the wrong , hbe openly voiced his opinion. where the fuck does he think he is, america. your not allowed in the land of ireland and especially in rte to have an opinion different yto the mainstream opinion, it's not good to have that type of foul o[pinion

*hopes people realise this is sarcasm*

Originally posted by binky

THat wasn't funny.
That tirade was a disgrace and had fuck a to do with football.
None of it would have come up if he wasn't writing Keane's biography. He's a broken record. Not that i care that he was wearing cameroon's colours or anything. He's just a fucking sell out.
you are an idiot. dunphy is the fucking king. it takes some nerve to stick your neck out and go against the majority of public opinion (assholes like you binky). selling out would be changing his public opinion just to satisfy geebags like you. keane was completely right to do what he did, mccarthy was/is a disgrace , dunphy is making sure that he gets what he deserves (ie the sack) after the world cup by not letting it go. and anyway, mccarthy's head is shaped like beeker from the muppet babies.

Everyone is pattin dunphy on the back for going against the grain etc.Thats fine,fair play to him,but i don't agree with his opinion.Hoping that ireland lose is not going to change the fai.He would be a lot more effective if he tried to change the fai from the inside through pressurising them etc.I'm not denying him his right to "buzz" off everybody(get it slurmsy?).

on a lighter note:

Attachments

• germany.jpg
    germany.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 208
nine, nine, nine. tut, tut, tut. you're obviously a bit special so i'll destroy you slowly and in point form.
1-"Everyone is pattin dunphy on the back for going against the grain etc. "
no they're not. check out this pissmonkeys on this thread for a start.
2-"Thats fine,fair play to him,but i don't agree with his opinion".
you don't deserve an opinion after the shite you've been sproutin' 'round here for the past 6 months.
3-"Hoping that ireland lose is not going to change the fai.He would be a lot more effective if he tried to change the fai from the inside through pressurising them etc".
dunphy is a man in the know, the other day some fai cock was shitin' on about info on keane that hasn't been released yet for some reason or other. this was a lie and dunphy let it be known on national television, would you rather him go and have a nice chat behind closed doors with the fai and leave the public in the dark? i suppose that's what you're doing in your i.t. job is it? taking down big corporations from the inside by designing websites or some shite like that? you've been watching to much fight club penis breath.
4-"I'm not denying him his right to "buzz" off everybody(get it slurmsy?)".
judging by the jolly look on dunphy's head today i'd say he was only "buzzin'" off yr ma's flaps (get it ninezy?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back