Saturday Night on Thumped (2 Viewers)

Ciaran Mackle said:
Aoife this is the best thread ever.

Continuing with the randomness. I need advice. I am really really really into this girl but shes going with my mate and its killing me! How do I stop liking her. I'm gonna go mad.

kill her, as avernus would say.
or tell her you like her. what would you prefer, continued jealousy tinged friendship, or the chance of getting your knob snapped off?

Ciaran Mackle said:

Continuing with the randomness. I need advice. I am really really really into this girl but shes going with my mate and its killing me! How do I stop liking her. I'm gonna go mad.

Aw dude, i think everyone's gone through this at some stage. Ya just gotta sit back and see it through. Don't fuck with friends over stuff like that! Just my advice

I think, and I know this is contrary to 'murder' being the only advice I had tonight, you should go about breaking up her and yer man. its actually quite easy. take the dude out, get him smashed and have him cheat on her. then, go tell the girl - and say you were appalled. then when she's crying, make your move.

I actually know a guy who does this..if you exclude the taking the guy out and the cheating. actually he's a prick.

Aw crap Ciaran. That's a pain in de bollix if ever i heard one. First: is she cool enough to jeopardise a friendship over? Second: is the friendship important to you? Third: are you gorgeouser and sounder than your mate?

Chuntneyfarmer: Girls do not = 'stuff like that'. No wonder women go all Daly Thompson on your ass.

avernus said:
I think, and I know this is contrary to 'murder' being the only advice I had tonight, you should go about breaking up her and yer man. its actually quite easy. take the dude out, get him smashed and have him cheat on her. then, go tell the girl - and say you were appalled. then when she's crying, make your move.

Avernus, is this comic about you by any chance????

B0002OWWPK.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yeh thats the thing really, the guy shes going with is a real good friend and I dont wanna wreck it at all with him.

Plus they are really happy together so I dont wanna say anything cause of that

Ciaran Mackle said:

Tell yer friend that she doesn't want him anymore and then they might break up and then she might touch your willy.

avernus said:

I actually know a guy who does this..if you exclude the taking the guy out and the cheating. actually he's a prick.

does that work? seems too obvious or something. still, the simple plan is often the best.
ciaran, use your wit and charm. just 'be a good friend' ;)
as long as she doesn't suspect you like her she'll be very friendly and open. then, make the move

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh thats the thing really, the guy shes going with is a real good friend and I dont wanna wreck it at all with him.

Well then you just gotta be strong lil dude, and let them be. Honest you'll find another cool nice girl real soon. There's millions of em out there.

Ciaran Mackle said:

Man, don't risk it! If it's a crush, then it'll pass. If they break up, once he's cool with it, then maybe try laying on some of the Mackle charm. Til then, keep the mouse in the house.

aoifed said:
Well then you just gotta be strong lil dude, and let them be. Honest you'll find another cool nice girl real soon. There's millions of em out there.

yeah but we're talkin about lurgan here.
ciaran what happened to your woman of december? she seemed nice. she said the killing spree was better than HIM. whoever HE is.

aoifed said:
Aw crap Ciaran. That's a pain in de bollix if ever i heard one. First: is she cool enough to jeopardise a friendship over? Second: is the friendship important to you? Third: are you gorgeouser and sounder than your mate?

Chuntneyfarmer: Girls do not = 'stuff like that'. No wonder women go all Daly Thompson on your ass.

Nah Im not gorgeouser. Im weird looking seriously.

aoifed said:
Honest you'll find another cool nice girl real soon. There's millions of em out there.

Is there anywhere in particular i sould be hanging out in order to meet these people? Most nice girls i meet are in relationships, and i don't quite have the same "innitiative" as auld Avernus to take matters into my own (bloodied) hands.

oh shit said:
yeah but we're talkin about lurgan here.
ciaran what happened to your woman of december? she seemed nice. she said the killing spree was better than HIM. whoever HE is.

Oh she was really nice, but soooooooo annoying and clingy and shit. So I split up with her.

I was an ass actually. I dumped her on the phone. I feel real bad about that.

chutneyfarmer said:
Is there anywhere in particular i sould be hanging out in order to meet these people? Most nice girls i meet are in relationships, and i don't quite have the same "innitiative" as auld Avernus to take matters into my own (bloodied) hands.

hey I'm in a relationship for 7 years. I have no bloody hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back