Saturday Night on Thumped (4 Viewers)

R,%20P,%20R%20laughing.jpg

im gonna jump!
actually, first im gonna snort some coke off this dwarfs head.
snniff
now im gonna jump.
im a golden god!
i can fly! here i go flapping my arms.

Brian Conniffe said:
its a saturday night. i've been at parties for the last couple of days. i'm staying in. i'm pissed, and have lots more alcohol. life is good. real good.

Ciaran Mackle said:
You make it sound like it fell off or broke in two.

that's what it fuckin feels like. but then after a second it's ok. knobs are resilient, suppose they have to be when you think about it.

I loathe beer-bonging pricks. in fact, if I happen to acquire superpowers of some sort..part of my mission will be to fuckup every motherlessmotherfucking beerbonging sonuvabitch this side of Mexico city.

oh shit said:
that's what it fuckin feels like. but then after a second it's ok. knobs are resilient, suppose they have to be when you think about it.

Is it actually possible for knobs to be snabbed off?

Sorry I have to ask

A mate of mine burst her boyfriends knob open twice. Once because that wee bit of bleh skin bleh that bleh holds things together bleh split and started bleedin bleh (are you sure you arent' on the bleh blob?), and then, when he came out of hospital, after he had to get circumcised because of it, she made him so angry that it burst open again!

aoifed said:
A mate of mine burst her boyfriends knob open twice. Once because that wee bit of bleh skin bleh that bleh holds things together bleh split and started bleedin bleh (are you sure you arent' on the bleh blob?), and then, when he came out of hospital, after he had to get circumcised because of it, she made him so angry that it burst open again!

you did say angry, right?

aoifed said:

Is she single now????

Just curious like ;)

BTW Aoifed, your bocks is full wha!!! !ninjaaaa

aoifed said:

stingy!

i don't think they snap off, but it's all muscle and tendons and ligaments right? those things can definitely get busted. look at gazza

Aoife this is the best thread ever.

Continuing with the randomness. I need advice. I am really really really into this girl but shes going with my mate and its killing me! How do I stop liking her. I'm gonna go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back