Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

oh shit said:
lads, ever get when a girl's riding ye - like i mean riding you - but she kinda leans into it too much and there's this really loud snapping sound? what the fuck is that all about!?

Oh fuckin hell. Repsville 2005. As soon as I can. We're all about the rep tonight. PAAAARRRRTEEEE. I'm mad out of it on Es givin rep all over the shop.

oh shit said:
i dunno kid, this one comes with an 18 certificate - involves lesbianism, diary-readings, masochism, and lots and lots of ridin.

MACKLE: EARMUFFS!!!!!!!!!!

go on tell us now while Mackle has his ears covered

Don't worry Mackle, I'll tell ya later

oh shit said:
i dunno kid, this one comes with an 18 certificate - involves lesbianism, diary-readings, masochism, and lots and lots of ridin.

so its fictional, then.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Fuck, Ciaran, I want in on in this too, can anyone hook us up with some fake IDs?

All that ridin has me loins burning in anticipation.

Dude, it's a free gaff!!!!!!!

You don't need ID. If you need drink, I'll run down to the Offie for ya. My pal Jacinta's working there tonight.

She may also be able to help with your "burning" problem too! Or at least make it worse anyway if she hasn't been to the clinic in a while

oh shit said:
if only it was.
as star wars proves, the best nemesis are ex-best friends. this is also the case in my wretched tale of scum and fuckery.

its true. you should kill him/her. thats my best advice. murder.

oh shit said:
if only it was.
as star wars proves, the best nemesis are ex-best friends. this is also the case in my wretched tale of scum and fuckery.

Aw you HAVE to tell us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avernus said:
its true. you should kill him/her. thats my best advice. murder.

again, like all the best nemesis, there's too much betrayed love still there. i could only kill her if it was the only hope for the Rebellion or some shit. instead, i've let her talk shit about me, and don't tell anyone what happened... until someone hears about it from her, then i tell them the full story. it works!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Fuck, Ciaran, I want in on in this too, can anyone hook us up with some fake IDs?

All that ridin has me loins burning in anticipation.

Haha, I dont need ID I look 18.

Unlike you, babyfaced bastid

Well anyway I'm off.

Seeyiz!

Jerry_bear%20waving.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back