Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer said:
Ahem "this guy" of which you speak wouldn't happen to be one Mr A. Vernus no?:p

nay, but I did sit back and laugh. he used to shout that stuff out the car window too. nice guy. oddball.

avernus said:
nay, but I did sit back and laugh. he used to shout that stuff out the car window too. nice guy. oddball.

Cool. Give him a call and see if he's around. Invite him over!

we could have an.....

Arnie-Off

Brian Conniffe said:
right, i'll take that.... (staggers away slowly)

Cool! just keep it away from Mackle. I had to throw that last pair of shoes out!!!!!

What'd everyone else get eh?

Ciaran Mackle said:
Just thought I'd let you know that La Quiete are the deadliest band ever.

no Ciaran. No they're not. http://www.cardiacs.com/
http://www.warprecords.com/artists/index.php?artist=ae

heaven.jpg

Eoddy Gorilla said:
You've a free house?! Fuck! I might try get a bus to Lurgan. We can hang out, watching tv and being 16 and stuff!

YEAHHHH my man Eoddy's in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sho sho shorry Eoddy, I've had a bit to drink. You fucking rule (Hic!), you know that. Nah man, i really really mean it. You friggin rule!! (Hic!)

Here, wanna go smoke a spliff with Brian and Mackle?

chutneyfarmer said:
YEAHHHH my man Eoddy's in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sho sho shorry Eoddy, I've had a bit to drink. You fucking rule (Hic!), you know that. Nah man, i really really mean it. You friggin rule!! (Hic!)

Here, wanna go smoke a spliff with Brian and Mackle?

Nah dont invite Eddy, he's crap.

Here Aoifed, the police are at the door!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something about a semi-naked loon jumping around the garden listening to Mindflayer at full volume.

Wouldn't know anything about it myself so you'd better talk

:eek:

alright gang, whasthis about?
i shoulda been learnin but instead i was out doin the door at an 80s prom disco night. was meant to be paid £25 n'all but turns out it's a charity benefit for sick bastards - and who would take money from sick bastards? only a sick bastard.

my nemisis was there - awkward!
my pal adam was also there - deadly!
my sister was there, dressed like my aunt in 1985 - scary!

so anyway, here i am back at home on the internerd. no money, no study.

i do have a question tho - one for the lads!
lads, ever get when a girl's riding ye - like i mean riding you - but she kinda leans into it too much and there's this really loud snapping sound? what the fuck is that all about!?

Eoddy Gorilla said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eoddy Gorilla again.

Aw man, as soon as possible, you're getting repped!!! The student has become the master

GOULET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete said:
well now.

after the prez said he'd drop the bomb, the iraqi ambassador to the UN announced that they had 23 nuclear missiles pointed at london, paris, rome, sydney, washington, miami, new york, "all members of NATO", and colorado.

THEN they found out that the iraqi's had bought the nukes (and the submarines) from the french.

THEN the black guy that owns the diner shot the dude with the combination for the nuclear football.

this is comedy gold

oh and there'a a korean war part 2 & a china - japan war both about to kick off at the same time

aha everything worked out ok

turned out that the americans deliberately sold the iraqi's dodgy nukes (via the french), so none of the 5 that weren't shot down detonated when they landed on their targets. clever americans!

they still nuked baghdad though.

happy endings all round so.

worst movie ever.

oh shit said:
lads, ever get when a girl's riding ye - like i mean riding you - but she kinda leans into it too much and there's this really loud snapping sound? what the fuck is that all about!?

thats one of life's great mysteries.

oh shit said:

It means you're one of them now. It's a thing they do. They're trying to take over the world you see...

...one penis at a time !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back