Sale at Horror Business for one week only (3 Viewers)

Tried this place again today and as usual it was closed! Tried first time at 11:30, then again at 12 and again at 1pm and still closed so I gave up! Heap of cash to spend at this sale that's on but couldn't! Went home and ordered a heap of stuff online instead.

I've only been in this place once in all the times I've tried. It's a shame coz it's a great shop with a good selection of stock and even without stuff on sale everything is reasonably priced. He just needs to be open regular hours!!!

Tried this place again today and as usual it was closed! Tried first time at 11:30, then again at 12 and again at 1pm and still closed so I gave up! Heap of cash to spend at this sale that's on but couldn't! Went home and ordered a heap of stuff online instead.

I've only been in this place once in all the times I've tried. It's a shame coz it's a great shop with a good selection of stock and even without stuff on sale everything is reasonably priced. He just needs to be open regular hours!!!

I think it's run on The Welcome Inn school of Business Practices

Shite, I thought I posted it in here. I had a gig in Cork last night. Only got back into Dublin at about half two. The other lad who works there is away in Brazil on tour till Friday so shit is mental at the moment. Im downstairs so I cant open until upstairs is open, and upstairs hours are dubious at best until Mocker is back on Friday.

Shite, I thought I posted it in here. I had a gig in Cork last night. Only got back into Dublin at about half two. The other lad who works there is away in Brazil on tour till Friday so shit is mental at the moment. Im downstairs so I cant open until upstairs is open, and upstairs hours are dubious at best until Mocker is back on Friday.

yer man who was running the shop upstairs locked up friday evening for about 15 minutes so he could bring me down into HB where i spent a few bob. good stock (have a fair bit of it already mind) and the sale prices were a bargain...social distortion lps for a tenner was pratically giving them away! nice one .|..| will be in again for sure.

Yeah this happens from time to time if theres only one of us. If the lights are on inside and the door is locked. Just stall it outside for a few mins and someone will be up. Just give the door a knock.

Social Distortion – Astoria London 2005

whats the quality of this dvd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back