Sadam (3 Viewers)

there's rumour that bush will make a visit here at the end of irelands presidency of the eu (jan 2nd 2004 if the multitude of planned disruption and protests had its way :) )

so why not tell him what you feel then in person from outside the 5mile protection zone. granted it will be the same as trying to call out your request to play your favourite ziggy song from the nosebleed section at a bowie concert in wembly.

so get building those giant megaphone/loudspeakers boys and girls and get ready to make a mockery and a show of that embarrasment we call the irish government. watching bertie speak in public is like watching an 8 year old shy kid struggling to read the sermon at mass on sunday.

Attachments

• horn.jpg
    horn.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 13
gavin lambe murphy was taking the piss out of bertie this morning on the radio, saying how he hadn't fully grasped the rules of english grammar and all that. and it was really embarrassing. he was right and he was gavin lambe murphy and he was taking the piss out of ireland's political leader. things have gone too far when gavin lambe murphy sounds clever.

frambosenshmak said:
so get building those giant megaphone/loudspeakers boys and girls and get ready to make a mockery and a show of that embarrasment we call the irish government. watching bertie speak in public is like watching an 8 year old shy kid struggling to read the sermon at mass on sunday.

snakybus said:
mmmmm...cookies....

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Cookie cookie cookie starts with C
Best song, ever. I believe Tim has your copy, I asked him to copy it for me but he never did. Prick.

michaelknight said:
Best song, ever. I believe Tim has your copy, I asked him to copy it for me but he never did. Prick.
that's right....must get that off him

although I threw a plug board at the record player last night and may have broke it (and maybe one of Pantone's records while I was at it :eek: )

ah my old buddy anger.....he makes you break stuff....

FREE SADDAM!!!

I know he's a cunt, but it's only fair!

Why?

White police officers (i.e. THE STATE) beating black guys to death (only the ones actually filmed get much publicity).

Welfare Slavery - easily as bad as forced labour. Work long hours with terrible conditions in physical, menial jobs to stay on welfare so your child can get a third-rate education. Nice.

Liberal imposition of death penalty. Make 'examples' of offenders. A key feature of any dictatorship. Use of brutal symbolism to intimidate dispossed (poor, black etc.).

Why don't they use cluster or bunker buster bombs to get serial killers? They use them a lot in Afghanistan to get extremists. Oh sorry, no white, middle-upper class schools in Afghanistan. Who really gives a shit if some muslim civilians are taken out along the way?

You're the only superpower. You don't have to listen to what anyone else thinks. You're amoral, but you're looking out for your own interests. Go for it.

It's funny, but I think the humilitation and virtual scalping of Saddam has made me realise how fucked we really are. We're all puppets of the American regime.

im sure by the time his trial comes about..there'll be a reality tv gameshow called "THE RUNNING MAN" - and that'll be his 'fair' trial.

I bet he wouldnt come out on top like arnie though....or would he? :confused:

hag said:
heh heh, i think i was told that mine was being given a blowjob or something... maybe it was, by a very small black thing the size of it's own willy. i chowed down, nonetheless.
It was a small snowman turned, er, crotchwards.

Glad you liked 'em. I have only recently discovered that I have not lost my strange childhood cookie-baking talent. The thing is, they must be removed from my house as soon as they are made or I will eat them all. I pretend that a radical feminist baking cookies is a way of subverting the very ideal of female domesticity itself, but really, I just like eating cookie dough and making rude decorations.

But, back to Saddam...

There's no way they'll kill this guy off. It'd be such an anti-climax. The whole thing is just so carefully orchestrated that they'll manipulate him politically for as long as they possibly can. Then, maybe when everyone has forgotten about it because we're after a new kind of demon ('Red' China, North Korea, Canada...), he might die by the hand of someone from an Arab country. Maybe the Iraqi puppet government the US installs there will execute him. As stupid as the US government can be, they are more than a little bit aware of the fact that if they execute the guy, he'll definitely be seen as a martyr.

I love how they shaved his beard but left the moustache, making sure that he looks like the Saddam we all know and love. That moustache has always been his identifying characteristic, but now the US gets to manipulate what he looks like. They left it to make people more likely to believe it is him, but it just kinda made him look a bit more like Tom Selleck.

Of course, now most of the pictures they're using are ones of him with the beard, where he looks like some crazed hermit, or, well, a little bit like Rasputin, actually.

'word on the street is that sadam's hung like a donkey. sayin'.

jane said:
Of course, now most of the pictures they're using are ones of him with the beard, where he looks like some crazed hermit, or, well, a little bit like Rasputin, actually.

I read on the BBC site that Saddam loves Quality Street. Ha ha ha! Then I saw footage of his little hut and there was Banannas and fun size Mars bars everywhere! Saddam was havin a sleepover but his ex wife ruined the buzz. Wimmin!....pfffft

UnIt SevEn said:
FREE SADDAM!!!

I know he's a cunt, but it's only fair!

Why?

That's some fucked up logic you've got there. America's dangerous and has serious civil rights issues to be dealt with, so a genocidal lunatic like Hussein should be freed?

explain why.

as for keeping his moustache in order to make him look like himself, this sounds a bit far fetched. i think alot of you are drawing too many conspiracy theories, which just make you sound like twats. the guy's had a moustache since i was born, and he probably wanted it that way after his capture.

whatever about it being a pr job etc etc, i think the iraqis got it right when they said (paraphrased here, of course) Thank God that fuckhead has been captured. chances are we're not going to have to live in fear of him". Qualified by 'now leave us the fuck alone america'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back