Sadam (2 Viewers)

Goodbye

So, the 'mericans cought him and sher now he's dead...

I'm off out now for a coca cola a big mac and burn up a few gallons of fossle fule to celebrate .|..|

oh... he's not dead... thought he was... a sher...

Hold the pickle so

He looked pretty ropey - must have been out at his xmas party the night before.

Good hiding place though; I'd never have thought he was in the ground. I'm going to dig up my garden to see who i find.

Yeah, he was found down a spider hole.

saddam-the-spider.jpg

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
He looked pretty ropey - must have been out at his xmas party the night before.

Good hiding place though; I'd never have thought he was in the ground. I'm going to dig up my garden to see who i find.
Ehh.....Ro? You realise if you've killed someone and buried them and have forgotten, you're really gonna be stung. Careful now.

oh-hoho.

he looks a bit like a drunk santa.
maybe he's santa hussein...the lesser known hussein.

What confused me was that for the first few hours, reports said that he was down there in that 6' by 8' hole with a gun, $750,000 and....um.....a taxi? Maybe he was trying to make it to New York where he could blend in? Maybe it was a miniature model of a taxi? Or a video of old episodes of Taxi? Did he come out of there shouting, 'Bring me the head of Marilou Henner!' (she was in Taxi, right?)

They later removed the bit about the taxi, but I'm still curious.

Sick of that footage already, but I love that the first thing they seem to have done when they got him out of the hole was check his teeth.

Anyway, the 'discovery' was right in time to dwarf the Halliburton scandal, and a Sunday morning jsut before church (on the east coast of the US), 2 weeks till Christmas, and just before the presidential primaries was pretty damn good timing. What a great Christmas present for the 'Iraqii people', who are now totally free.

It's funny how they can't try him through the ICC, since the US and Iraq are the only two countries that refused to sign up to it.

Sick of that footage already, but I love that the first thing they seem to have done when they got him out of the hole was check his teeth.
oral hygene is a must in any democracy i applaud the yanks for checkkin and wish them all the best in destroying all semblance of a balanced democratic world .

that's all we need. more bad press for us beardy types.

one thing that always amuses me is how in press conferences mr bush and mr. blair and everyone else refers him as saddam and not hussein or mr hussein or something a bit more formal.

everyone seems to be on first name terms with the prick!

or is it some you're meant to read it backwards thing - doh.

oh and weapons of mass destruction.what a great phrase...

of course cluster bombs and nuclear bombs are not weapons of mass destruction they're just weapons of nice little friendly annialation (sp?)....

i wonder if you shave, say every other month does that make you a moderate terrorist/pinko/commie

highnigh said:
oral hygene is a must in any democracy i applaud the yanks for checkkin and wish them all the best in destroying all semblance of a balanced democratic world .
Yeah, I mean, not that there really was much in the way of 'balanced democracy' in many places, but it's cool that the threat of it is pretty much being removed.

Stay tuned for the Baghdad McDonalds, featuring the 'Saddam Hussandwich'. I dunno what's in it. Er, maybe some spiders and a beard? And rumours about a taxi? Promises of life-saving medicines?

Go George. What's happened to Tony Blair, anyway? For all of his turning into a scary, scary man, he DID used to know how to talk in words out loud in front of people. What was up with his Bush-esque sermon yesterday?

Rimbaud said:
Oh god, don't remind me.

But maybe, just maybe, perhaps...by some miracle....the trial will bring out some stuff about the US-Iraq erstwhile friendship that could embarrass the Republican party? Maybe? Please?

I just can't let go of hope yet. For the sake of the fact that, whenever I'm talking to my mother, any time I even begin to make fun of George Bush, she gets really upset and says, 'I can't discuss it. You don't have to live here. Please don't remind me....'

I remember when I was a kid, sitting in front of the television watching the results of the Reagan/Carter election. They announced Reagan had won, and everyone on TV started cheering and jumping up and down. I looked up at my mother, who was standing behind me looking like she'd just been told we all had 6 months to live.

I looked back at the people cheering. I looked up at my mother. 'Mommy, why aren't you happy like the people on TV?'

She just looked down at me, expressionless, and said, 'Honey, he's a very bad man,' and gave me this look that I would later understand as an apology for leaving our generation with a great big mess.

My god, if Bush gets in again (I know , he probably will)....I now understand all too completely that sense of impending armageddon that my mother felt 24 years ago. I really want to believe that this huge swing to the right will politicise the younger generations and cause a swing back to the left in the future, but if he gets in again, I'm not sure we'll all survive that long.

Father Ramadan
Anti Claus

Ah!... he's got a series of television engagements ahead of him.
Apparently he'll be making an appearance in the Salon tomorrow where they hope to make him into a benevolent grandfather. Then it's "I'm a dictator, GET ME OUT OF HERE". He'll also be a guest on the Heaven and Earth where he will be the token Arab dictator.
And then his autobiography will be out in June and will be entitled: The Sunni Side Up

His execution is likely to be in December 2004. He will be made into a human punch-card and George Bush will cast his vote for the Presidential elections on television by using a large punching device that will pierce Saddam through the ass. And as it will be the festive season, Saddam will be forced to wear a red nose and antlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back