ryanair confirmation email (1 Viewer)

the departed

so i booked flights about a week ago. thing is i never got sent the confirmation email. i have the confirmation number and a screen grab of the page but they didnt email it to me...
is this cause to worry?

there's no problem checking in with the confirmation code only - you don't need the email. or at least, i've never had a problem there.

i never even use the confirmation code at the airport.

i always take it down just in case but you don't need it unless you want to change something with your flight online or whatever.
once you have your passport and have actually purchased a flight, then you'll get on the plane.

but g-, if you do call ryanair, godspeed dude.
they have a wasp with no wings, stuck by a piece of chewing gum to a telephone in a submarine in the depths of the adriatic sea trying to deal with all the calls they get from all over the world.
so you could be a while.

And it costs serious money to call them too, probably more than the flight when all's done. As long as you have your passport you'll be fine, they generally don't even look at the confirmation number.

If you do call them make sure you start ringing at around 5 to 9 because once they open the lines at 9 your in a long queue already. They had some quality hold music when I last rang them.

you just need the number. although sometimes you only need your passport. they don' even check the number

save paper/ink and lash it into your phone or something.

who prints out the whole email anyways...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back