Roth returning for Van Halen tour (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
they should just get Timothy Olyphant to be David Lee Roth. They're pretty much the same guy.

timshair.jpg

David Lee Roth

ga_dlr_recent200x250.jpg

Timothy Olyphant.

so eh, what do people make of this then?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

from RollingStone.com:

Quote: Over the past twenty-four hours, Van Halen fans have been mulling over the latest development in the band’s reunion saga: A poster on a music-industry message board pointed out that in the wake of the band’s tour announcement, the Van Halens seemed to have airbrushed original bassist Michael Anthony out of older album covers on their official Web site and replaced him with their newest member: Eddie Van Halen’s son, Wolfgang. The swap was evident on the lower right of the cover of the band’s self-titled debut (which came out thirteen years before Wolfgang was born), and the group shot for Women and Children First had been removed entirely.A visit to the tour section of Van Halen’s site today reveals that the album covers in question have been replaced with the original artwork

photo of the originally altered artwork: http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/m85021/?action=view&current=Van_Halen.jpg

I'M GOIN'

IT'S GONNA COST A SHED LOAD.

I'M GONNA BE OUT OF MY MIND.

IT'S GONNA RULE.

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
have you looked at the prices?! now if i had that kinda dollahs or even close to, id be there in a shot. costs well over 2 Gs to get on the floor in front of the stage, which is where ya wana be for optimum groovage.
its still 200 smackeroones to sit on an upturned bin in the back beside the jacks.

Big ad in the paper for their Toronto gig last week. In the ACC (massive arena). The ads even lists the band mambers' names.... Eddie, Dave, Alex...... wolfgang. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back