Roth returning for Van Halen tour (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
2007_01_arts_roth.jpg

as i said in the other thread, this is both great and worrying news. . .
as DLR said himself, do you go to nascar to see the winner or to see the crashes?
lets hope they hit somewhere close to home..!!

is this what you wanted, Sammy Hagar? Sammy Hagar, is this what you wanted, man? Dave lost his hairline but you lost your cool buddy. Can't drive 55, I'll never buy your lousy records again, again, again, again, never again.

BEEN ON THE CARDS FOR A WHILE (SINCE THE LAST VAN HAGAR TOUR DIED ON IT'S FAT ASS) LET'S SEE IF THEY MAKE IT THROUGH THE ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME THANG FIRST.

THE MINUTE THE TICKETS GO ON SALE... I'M GOIN'. SO'S LEFTY.

TIME TO GET WARMED UP..

baileysthompson.jpg
concert101.jpg
PN016940.jpg
post-28-1086159497.jpg
zdave.jpg
allahquando2.gif

im gonna be drivin to where they play.. gonna do a proper road trip. theres 2 seats free ! PARTY WAGON.
but seriously wheres the closest yiz reckon they'll plaY?
Do you remember when kiss played their comeback tour (in make-up) and they were due to play the point but only sold 600 tickets? when every other european venue sold out in minutes.
gonna be party of the century.

imagine bein' fifteen and playing in VH!!

im gonna be drivin to where they play.. gonna do a proper road trip. theres 2 seats free ! PARTY WAGON.
but seriously wheres the closest yiz reckon they'll plaY?
Do you remember when kiss played their comeback tour (in make-up) and they were due to play the point but only sold 600 tickets? when every other european venue sold out in minutes.
gonna be party of the century.

imagine bein' fifteen and playing in VH!!
DOUBT THEY'LL MAKE IT TO EUROPE. MAYBE, MAYBE THEY'LL DO A FESTIVAL BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. CO-HEADLINING SLANE WITH AC/DC WOULD OBVIOUSLY RULE... BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

ROTHAQUAANNNDO!!!

vhnd.com reckons its simply postponed so they can announce dates to coincide with the induction to the hall of fame. or something. apparantly its still a sure-shot. but i guess its never a defo until theyre all on stage together.

They'd only tour america in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back