Rose of the troweled-on makeup (1 Viewer)

The way he squints, he looks like Prince Charles.

I was thinking more along the lines of Igor from Young Frankenstein.

Liverpool Rose to win, but yeah, playing the tin whistle through the nose would have been much more interesting.

Still waiting for someone to top the party trick one of the Aussie roses did a few years ago. She made balloon animals, which sounds kind of fun in principle, but when you're sitting there watching someone struggle with that shit on a stage, thirty seconds is a long time.

"Lads, ye don't have to go home, but yiz can't stay here. I'm going back to mammy in de car now."

merc.jpg

"I'll see ye all back in de Kingdom tomorrow night! Good night from de man who brought de muck to Kerry. And ye all have lovely breasts."

My friends fella was flashed by one of them.

He works in a hotel that the eh "roses" visted and was bringing something up to a room shared by two of them. One of them let him in and the other one was standing there in her dressing gown.

Opens her dressing gown in his full view. Closes dressing gown.

Apprently he got out of there as fast as he could. Thats the ending my friend was given anyway.

anyone else find darcy embarrassing this year? its like he just waiting for some cock/tit innuendo. also it's like he's on one bad first date after another, lots of awkward silences, talking over one another, etc. at least he's better than tubridy i suppose.

Because of this cunting thing I have to stay in work til half 12 tonight waiting for pics of the winner to come in. I'll kill them alllllll

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back