Rose of the troweled-on makeup (1 Viewer)

Raudi Raus Schinkel

Why am I watchin this?

who else is lookin at that little fuck D'arcy talkin down to people like hes so smart and theyre so dense?

anyone think any one them are gud-lookin?

and he's after askin what a law conversion course is- is this for the benefit of all the aul shams who dont know?

Its so lovely girls competition.

Why am I watchin this?

who else is lookin at that little fuck D'arcy talkin down to people like hes so smart and theyre so dense?

anyone think any one them are gud-lookin?

and he's after askin what a law conversion course is- is this for the benefit of all the aul shams who dont know?

Its so lovely girls competition.

You're watching it because it's like a flaming train filled with diarrhea crashing into a car full of toxic sludge and just as they collide, a plane full of puke falls out of the sky. And also, it's raining snot.

Yer wan who did My Irish Molly was quite possibly the dumbest human I've ever seen on the box, and I watch reality TV regularly. But the best was the one who was going on about how much she loves Mass. She looked so self-satisfied and then she sang Over the Rainbow and half the audience dropped dead from the misery.

AMAZING. Yer wan from Washington DC was an irritating overachiever. And the marathon she's running is probably the Marine Corps (sounds hardcore but is just because they organise it because it's too wussy for them to run themselves) and it's for people who are rubbish at running. So GAH. See? I'm bitter, yah. Feckin' overachievers.

But the Aussie one! The "I'm a nurse and someday I'd like to be a flight attendant."

Nothing against these people (in fact, I appreciate them for the schadenfreude they provide me), it's just torture watching Ray trying to help them sound interesting. Thing is, every once in a while, you get some who actually have a shitload of personality and it's not so much fun to watch then. It's just a cool chick talking on the television, and I don't get my begrudgery fix that way, like.

PS: I like the one who gleefully explained what Bebo was.

Ah, fecking hell. Some bint's party trick is that she broke her foot and she has a company car.

Felt bad for a second, but she works for Nestle, and she's there trying to sell it from the stage.

"Hi Ray, my party trick is swallowing corporate milkybar."

She had a race transplant? Sher, you couldn't have a black Rose, like. Wouldn't be right. According to Irish law, blacks aren't allowed to leave the multicultural festivals.

I know a black lad rotemi down our way, he's the mayor of portlaoise

jayses, this black and white one playin the flute is nearly better than the jimmy cake

SECOND TO EUROVISION AS THE BEST TV OF THE YEAR. Seriously. You could have Flava Flav AND Jodie Marsh bare-knuckle boxing with a load of fake ghetto bitches in a fiery pit of snakes, and it wouldn't top the cringe value of this. I like to see it as a sort of televisual endurance test for myself.

I know a black lad rotemi down our way, he's the mayor oof portlaoise

jayses, this one black and white one playin the flute is nearly better than the jimmy cake

I'm telling the taxi drivers union! The braying mob will be ringing the Joe Duffy about it tomorrow. They'll picket Ray's house, like.

They should ban flutes, though. Boring! I wanna hear more woeful singing. The Texas ones usually put on a much better show than this.

fuckin hell they are all so middle class, commercial law, i want to see a few a me own travvelin people on it
and im writin to mailbag if i don't see my people represented in the next few minutes

fuckin hell they are all so middle class, commercial law, i want to see a few a me own travvelin people on it
and im writin to mailbag if i don't see my people represented in the next few minutes

OH FUCK, MORE POEMS and with PICTURES. Mr Jane and I had great fun guessing the next rhyming word in the Liverpool Rose's poem.

The next one's a cop!

EDIT: I think her party trick is that she has OCD. Sadly, this makes me like her a wee bit, except for the fact that she stole the only party trick I'd ever have a shot at.

EDIT 2: Yes, apparently, obsessive-compulsive disorder is her talent. Maybe she'll round up some Tralee roustabouts with her truncheon, though, for the laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back