room of sorrow (1 Viewer)

hag said:
a kid pissing on a smaller kid while he ties his laces? that's hillarious! :D you can imagine the little kid going "why? just why are you doing that?" other kid replies "because it's really fucking funny!"

i pissed on my cousin when i was a kid. i was up a tree. he wasn't. i needed to go. we both laughed.

then when i was on scout camp our patrol leader had a water canteen. he hid it in a ditch on the way up a mountain. i got down the mountain ahead of him and pissed in his canteen. he took a big swig and said 'yee bastards - yee put washing up liquid in it.'

ergo - you could use my piss to wash yer dishes.

ergo - i was actually cleaning my cousin when i pissed on him.

i insist that pissing on someone just as they've bent down to tie their laces is very funny. ergo, it is funny.

hag said:
i insist that pissing on someone just as they've bent down to tie their laces is very funny. ergo, it is funny.

shitting in your own pants is funny too. i remember it so well... the mixture of shame and relief as the hot boluses slippidy-slide down your leg like big brown snails... shit-ito ergo bum.

I remember as a kid at the local GAA dishko, I went to the jacks for a slash... there were three older lads from my school there pissing themselves laughing while one of them was running water over a can of fanta in the sink... right...
one of them shouts "He's coming, he's coming"
the lads with the can hands the can to another lad asking him if it is cold enough yet...
I wondered what was going on...
anyway, they all acted casual as the "victim" comes into the jacks...
Yer man with the can asks "here, jeh want a drink of fanta?"
the guy takes a huge swig from the can before spitting it everywhere...
I legged it out before the scrap...
It was so funny that they were cooling down the hot piss under the tap...
I have no idea how many of them pissed in the can, but yer man who drank it denied everything! but they all insisted in school for weeks that they saw his adams apple going up and down proving that he swallowed...

about a year later even the teachers were calling him Adam!

:D :D :D
Ian said:
I remember as a kid at the local GAA dishko, I went to the jacks for a slash... there were three older lads from my school there pissing themselves laughing while one of them was running water over a can of fanta in the sink... right...
the lads with the can hands the can to another lad asking him if it is cold enough yet...
I have no idea how many of them pissed in the can, but yer man who drank it denied everything! but they all insisted in school for weeks that they saw his adams apple going up and down proving that he swallowed...

Ian said:

It took me a while to figure out that there was no wanking involved here.

nlgbbbblth said:
was collecting trolleys for L&N New Ross back in 1987
two kids, one aged say 9, the other 4 or 5 walking through the car park

the younger one bends down to tie his laces and all of sudden the older one pulls down his zip and starts to piss on the little guy - who jumps up and punchs him

fucks sake
betcha that older fella is all mad for his golden showers and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back