room of sorrow (1 Viewer)

hag said:
hag *hugs* pants and says "jesus dude... sorry about your troubles... you fancy a 69?"
Blandon Ree not getting a posthumous Gorden Grobe

crow-small.gif

hag said:
hee hee :) they were just called 'that a way'. such crazy ice lollies, i mean, who the fuck came up with that (a way)? you know? it's crazy. i think my favourite will remain the wibbly wobbly wonder...
what about "JR's"?? they were kinda orange and purple and red and tasty....!bing

i call rasberry duramies!

ma name is fat frog an ah live in da swap, ah play ma guitar to the fat frog stomp, FAT FROG, FAT FROG STOMP, HB MAKE 'EM AND THEY LIVE IN A SWAP!!!

:D hi-5!!!

Mark King said:
..robin hoods, chilly willies, mr. freeze, rasberry duramies.

one of the above is fictional....

hag said:
i call rasberry duramies!

ma name is fat frog an ah live in da swap, ah play ma guitar to the fat frog stomp, FAT FROG, FAT FROG STOMP, HB MAKE 'EM AND THEY LIVE IN A SWAP!!!

:D hi-5!!!

schmak!

'ah got a big fat tummy like no other water ice! hb make a me a fat fat frog!

RIBBIT!

(i made them laugh at school today cos i've got funny feet, not feet that walk and jump and play but funny feet you eat)

AND

before anyone says it, that kid who played rashers (my name is rashers, see, i have these flashes, see, about the way bacon used to be.. or somethng..) in the denny ad is now working in production in the star newspaper.

aaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha :D

you remeber the way he sand "no other water ice"? kinda like james brown? no udder wadder ass? aaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha, this just made me spill my work booze (coffee).

Mark King said:
'ah got a big fat tummy like no other water ice! hb make a me a fat fat frog!

hag said:
fat frog doesn't live in a "swap" - he lives in a "swamp"!

cool that they resurrected the ad when they relaunched mr frog but he's much smaller than he used to be, especially his belly. ;)

ma name is slim frog and ah... ah... live with the painful misery of bolemia on a daily basis. please eat me. oops! ;)
spectraljanitor said:
fat frog doesn't live in a "swap" - he lives in a "swamp"!

cool that they resurrected the ad when they relaunched mr frog but he's much smaller than he used to be, especially his belly. ;)

the big kid pissing on the little kid for tying his laces is really funny :) you reckon he wore slip-ons ever since?

nlgbbbblth said:
the whole kids dropping ice cream/sorrow shit
That story's awful. It's really sad to see kids that have somehow lost their innocence. That's why I mentioned the ice cream thing. I may sound a bit airy-fairy saying it, but dropping ice cream is just one of those really small losses of innocence that is an early step on the slippery slope toward adult cynicism, and it's just really tragic. There really is something terrible about having the safe little bubble of childhood dissolve around you. Paradoxically, I guess learning about disappointment is part of that little bubble. To a kid, though, whose whole world is what he/she sees around him/her, dropping a much-desired ice cream, or dealing with anything that involves feeling loss, is a cataclysmic event. You don't want them to learn so young that sometimes life just sucks.

But kids being so cruel to each other? Too much. The shame, the indignity, it's all more than I think any adult would ever want a kid to have to deal with.

Actually, it's funny, I just remembered that there's a great Umberto Eco essay called 'How to Eat Ice Cream', where he talks about children and ice cream and conspicuous consumption.

Geez, this is what happens to me when I start working with a bottle of wine next to me...I get all introspective.

Oh my god thanks niglllpppthththt
I havent laughed that much since the springy cheeta legs for disabled people thing,,,
classic

(i know its not ment to be funny, but god how I laughed)

a kid pissing on a smaller kid while he ties his laces? that's hillarious! :D you can imagine the little kid going "why? just why are you doing that?" other kid replies "because it's really fucking funny!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back