Rollins on tuesday. (1 Viewer)

bloody mid week gigs, some of us have to work nights then:mad: . saw a few of his stand up shows, very entertaining. dont thing vicar st, has box office? just bouncers collecting tickets at door.

it does have a box office, and if they have tickets left they'll be selling them, that's the way it usually is in anyways. the box office is a few steps down from the entrance on the left hand side.

yer man heavy metal documentary has a great taste in tracks, kiss sepultura and the who. jaysis, batten down the hatches.

do you have to sign up to that last fm site? i hate doing that.

he did an performance with lydia lunch where htey waited in a dark backroom and beat up / caressed / wahtevered anyone who came in to them

art-freaks!

probasbly try and go to this or stay at home lifting weights in ginn's parents shed

i saw him attempt to do his spoken word routine at the 10th anniversary vibe for philo at the point ten years ago. he was constantly booed while talking until he lost the head and said something like "i'm gonna come back and fuck you up like a car crash." he came back onstage later and did an alright version of bad reputation, hardly cozy powell on the dashboard though.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i saw him attempt to do his spoken word routine at the 10th anniversary vibe for philo at the point ten years ago. he was constantly booed while talking until he lost the head and said something like "i'm gonna come back and fuck you up like a car crash." he came back onstage later and did an alright version of bad reputation, hardly cozy powell on the dashboard though.

what was he thinking spoken word at a thin lizzy gig, steamer

i'm reading some fairly crappy old rollins biography i found in my parents house at the weekend.

pen pals with charles manson - hahah - oh rollins

Didn't bother going in the end myself. A bit broke at the moment,but I've seen his spoken word tons of times before so it's not all bad.

went with a mate of mine. we have been waiting since we were 15 to see him. he didnt disappoint..|..|.|..|

HMD said:
He can talk for ages about nothing.

and that's why they've given his own chat show ... :)

THE HENRY ROLLINS SHOW premieres on the Independent Film Channel (IFC)
this Saturday, April 1 at 10pm ET. The expanded half-hour talk show
airs every Saturday night at 10 pm ET and 1 am ET with an encore airing
the following Thursday night at 11 pm and 1 am ET. The new format
incorporates an eclectic selection of musical acts, a wider range of
celebrity guests, and new, original field segments. Maverick film
director Oliver Stone and musical guests Sleater-Kinney join HENRY for
the show’s premiere. Other guests scheduled for the
show’s initial 20-episode run include Ozzy Osbourne, Chuck D,
and German auteur Werner Herzog. Upcoming musical performers include
Jurassic 5, John Doe, and Frank Black. Tune in this Saturday to catch
the premiere episode and go to http://www.ifctv.com/henry for more
information and to check out exclusive content (longer interviews,
music) not included in the televised version.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
he did an performance with lydia lunch where htey waited in a dark backroom and beat up / caressed / wahtevered anyone who came in to them

art-freaks!

probasbly try and go to this or stay at home lifting weights in ginn's parents shed

She makes me glad I don't have a fanny...

lydia2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back