Rock Docs - The Ramones End of A Century. (1 Viewer)

Anthem

I love a good Rock documentary and I consider this to be perhaps the greatest of them all. The Ramones End of A Century. It has everything, great anecdotes, huge egos, fallouts, betrayal but most importantly amazing music. It's poignant too which I think adds to it's power because the main founding members Johnny, Joey and Didi are no longer with us , passing away within a year or two of each other. Whats your favorite Rock/music Docu?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dude, seriously, thumped has been around ten years.

searchp.jpg

Quit proving Mitchum right.

New threads are better than old.

I liked End of a Century too... it did rather change my mind about the Ramones, as previously I had them down as a fairly boring band who endlessly shited on about inventing punk. One thing that made the documentary so enjoyable was their odd characters. Dee Dee in particular was a very funny guy.

Some Kind Of Monster is worth watching for the lols as a once mighty band turn into a parody of themselves and Lars Ulrich turns into an even bigger cunt right in front of your eyes.

Some Kind Of Monster is worth watching for the lols as a once mighty band turn into a parody of themselves and Lars Ulrich turns into an even bigger cunt right in front of your eyes.

I remeber reading great reviews of this one - sounds great. Will check this one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back