Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
ROADBURN FEST PRE-HEAT, THURSDAY, APRIL 17th, 2008

We're pleased to report that the Roadburn Pre- Heat on Thursday, April 17th, 2008 is shaping up nicely: we're going to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Lee Dorrian's Rise Above Records --it's going to be the first show in a series of anniversary events throughout 2008. On the bill are GRAND MAGUS, CAPRICORNS & TAINT, with several other Rise Above bands to be announced very soon. More info about this special event will follow.

.|..| .|..|

yes yes yes YES!!!!! Rise Above showcase = deadly..wonder if he'll get the surviving members of S.O.B to play "What's the Truth", ATP style to mark the event :)

I plan on stalking Dorrian for the weekend, the man is a fucking legend.

Skip, the plan you mailed me yesterday sounds bang on by the way

yes yes yes YES!!!!! Rise Above showcase = deadly..wonder if he'll get the surviving members of S.O.B to play "What's the Truth", ATP style to mark the event :)

a plan eh?...

Jamie did you see his fruity emo haircut in the prog special in the new Terrorizer??:D He is a legend though and sound as a fuckin pound anytime i've met him. He's a Kabinboy fan too!

Sourvein for the after-burner show with Glasspack,..though the OM/C93 gig would still get my vote....... if i was going!!

im likin' the plan too.|..|

whats a good starting record for getting into Current 93?

Depends what kind of style of death-rock/goth stuff you're into? They've got a buttload of albums. Are you into Death In June or Christian Death, which of their albums do you find more interesting than others?

he's also one of the biggest fucking morons on the planet.
In fairness he's an eejit alright but only a pure genius would write a song starting like this:
'I fucked your girlfriend last night, while you snored and drooled I fucked your love'.
...then he released it on a Grammy award winning multi-platinum album. I bet your man's raging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back