Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
I know! Can't freaking wait! Will we all head out together at like 4am like last year? There's about 10 getting the shannon to london flight isn't there

Uh oh.. How am I supposed to get Keefe to come out at 4am for a taxi! I'm leaving early on Sunday too so it's going to be just Ciara and him left to fend for themselves..

Uh oh.. How am I supposed to get Keefe to come out at 4am for a taxi! I'm leaving early on Sunday too so it's going to be just Ciara and him left to fend for themselves..

the thing to do is stay up and party all night so you don't miss the flight. i reckon it's about time you started drinking and taking drugs. it's character building. don't worry about those young tykes, i'll look after them as if they were my own kids...

It'd be a party weekend but I have exams damn it! And an essay due in Thursday!
Damien has things the worst though, finishing work at 2am!

I hear ya man...fucking sold my tickets for last year's fest two weeks before it after buying them the day they went on sale, I was so fuckin disappointed...I'd a load of essays due right then and final exams just around the corner...not missin it this year, flights booked and all!

In fact, they're real cheap right now, just booked 'em for me & Ed, leaving Thursday afternoon, coming back Monday evening. 75 euro each covers the whole lot, tax & all.

roadburn ticket info

TICKETING ROADBURN 2008: MAKE YOUR OWN FESTIVAL!
TICKETLINKS & CAMPSITE INFO -SEE DOWN BELOW

Hello 'Burners!
Some exciting new updates on the 13th Annual Roadburn Festival 2008 including the completion [woo!] of the main festival line-up [April 18 - 18, 2008] with performances from GRAILS, BORIS, JESU and TIA CARRERA. We're still talkin' to WITCH [scheduled for the Friday Roadburn date], and their European tour is likely going to happen!!! More news will follow shortly.

Get there early ([ike, a day early!] 'cause GRAND MAGUS, CAPRICORNS, TAINT & LITMUS have been confirmed for Thursday's pre-show party Lee Dorrian comments: "As Rise Above Records approaches it's 20th year in the 'business', it's with great pleasure that I can announce the appearance of the aforementioned band, plus more TBA on our special Roadburn anniversary evening [Thurday, April 17, 2008]. It's going to be a great way to start this great heavy festival – see you down the front."

You'll be wanting to stick around after the main festival to see THE GLASSPACK, GRAVEYARD, SOURVEIN, BEEHOOVER + more Sunday's Afterburner party! Also on the Sunday, David Tibet will curate a day-long event at 013's main hall with a performance from Current 93, OM, plus more to be announced.

PRE-SALES START SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1st, 10'o clock Central European Time and tickets will be available via Ticket Service, the 013 Club or the Roadburn website [bank transfer only]. Please check the Roadburn web site: http://www.roadburn.com
[even een kort berichtje in het nederlands: mocht je tickets via creditcard kunnen kopen, doen, want a.s zaterdag begint ook de vvk van Doe Maar, dus zal het weleen gekkenhuis zijn bij postkantoor en gwk].

ROADBURN PRE-HEAT, Thursday 17th April. Doors 18.00hrs -Start: 19.30hrs:
GRAND MAGUS, CAPRICORNS, TAINT, LITMUS + more tba
25,00 + € 3,45 service costs.
http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/connect.htmI?EVNT=ROA1704

MAIN FESTIVAL Friday 18th April. Doors: 15.00hrs -Start: 16.30hrs;
ISIS, TROUBLE, Witchcraft, Tony McPhee's Groundhogs, Grails, Scott Kelly, Baby Woodrose, Danava, Mos Generator, Blood of The Sun, Gentleman's Pistols, Zone Six, La Ira de Dios, Earthless, The Assemble Head in Sunburst Sound, Church of Misery.

MAIN FESTIVAL Saturday 19th April. Doors: 15.00hrs - Start: 16.00hrs:
CELTIC FROST, Electric Wizard, Cult of Luna, Acid Mothers Guru, The Heads, Year of No Light, Kongh, Dixie Witch, Kruger, Lesbian, Electric Orange, Nadja, My Sleeping Karma + new additions GRAILS, BORIS, JESU and TIA CARRERA
ROADBURN FESTIVAL WEEKEND TICKET
[APRIL 18th - 19th, 2008]
€58,00 + € 4,15 [post-office, gwk, 013 venue or €4,60 [via creditcard] service costs
.http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/connect.htmI?EVNT=ROA1804W

ROADBURN FESTIVAL COMBI TICKET
[APRIL 17th - 20th, 2008: Pre-Heat, Main Festival & Roadburn Afterburner!]
€ 100,00 + € 4.60 service costs [Please note: this ticket is not valid for David Tibet's special event].
http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/connect.htmI?EVNT=ROA1704C
DAVID TIBET'S SPECIAL LONG DAY EVENT, Sunday 20th April.Doors: 15.00hrs - Start: 16.00hrs:
DAVID TIBET will curate a special long-day-event at 013's main hall.
CURRENT 93 & OM will be performing + more TBA.
CURRENT 93 - ROADBURN FESTIVAL
€ 32,50 + € 3.45 service costs.
http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/connect.htmI?EVNT=CUR2004

also on Sunday 20th:.
ROADBURN AFTERBURNER, Sunday 20th April. Doors 15.00hrs - Start: 16.00hrs:
THE GLASSPACK, GRAVEYARD, SOURVEIN, BEEHOOVER, DZJENGHIS KHAN, REPOMEN (line-up complete)
[APRIL 20th, 2008: Green Room & Bat Cave]
€ 17,50 + € 3.45 service costs.
http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/connect.htmI?EVNT=ROAD2004

David Tibet's day-long event and the Roadburn Afterburner are two different events. The 013 venue will be divided into two different venues -- the main hall for David's event, and the Green Room & Bat Cave for the Afterburner. Due the clossed corridors at the 013 venue, both events can be held separately without any distraction to eachother and will run simultaniously.

ORDERING TICKETS VIA BANKTRANSFER!

There's gonna be a possibility to purchase tickets via bank-transfer, for those who don't have a creditcard. Orders can be forwarded to: [email protected]
Please don't e-mail personally for tickets as i'm not involved in the ticket sales for the Roadburn Festival anymore.

CAMPSITE ROADBURN 2008
ZOO PARC DE BEEKSE BERGEN
Accomodation from Thursday, April 17th, 2008 'til Monday morning, April 21st, 2008 will be € 7,50 per day, plus € 0,82 tax per day. Campsite-tickets can be purchased via De Beekse Bergen only, and pre sales will start December, 6th. More info will follow shortly. If you want to stay at De Beekse Bergen's Jungalows, Chalets etc, please check this link:http://www.libemavakantieparken.nl/resort/vakantiepark_beeksebergen/accommodaties/ There will be special festival-busses taking you back and forth between the venue and the campsite. We'll let you know more about the bus fares asap --we're still talkin' to the bus company as we want these bus fares to be as fair as possible.

Tis about 4 hours. Are you heading over with us to London from Shannon? you leave Shannon at 6am and you arrive in ATP at 3pm.. Savage all round..

No i'm going dublin-london, i think my brother is on your flight tho so i'll be hangin around stansted till he get's in. Didn't realise the train took that long, i thought it was closer to 2 hrs. Doesn't really matter anyway seen as we can't get into the chalets till 4pm. Roll on next wkend .|..|.|..|.|..|

Is that thee Tia Carrera?

Are people going to the Afterburner or the David Tibet yoke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back