Rewire / Logic midi thing (2 Viewers)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
right, im running Logic Express with Reason 2.5 Rewired into it.
i have a usb midi keyboard with knobs and stuff on them which i use to change freq/res when im playing or sequencing on subtractor or malstrom amongst other things. when i do this, i realize that things in Logic start happeniong like panning and stuff. how do i temporarily or momentarily stop my midi keyboard from doin stuff in logic when im usin it to do stuff in reason and vice versa. really annoying and i forget that its changed something or a setting and i have to remember what ive changed by accident etc....
help please...PLEASE!!

also, is there any way of recording Reason onto a track in Logic through Rewire or do i have to export it all first as wavs then drag into Logic.

gay.

i want to know just EXACTLY THIS.
i think there is some way of turning off rewire.
and im not sure of recording straight in. think you have to export..?

i never use either reason or logic so i havent a clue really however i have recorded stuff from maxmsp directly on to a track in protools using rewire. i think when the rewire thing is active it just appears on the list of inputs on the audio tracks in protools and you select that, hit record and away you go. i would have thought logic would be similar...

also, is there any way of recording Reason onto a track in Logic through Rewire or do i have to export it all first as wavs then drag into Logic.

Not sure about recording the rewire straight onto a track using rewire, but instead of exporting your Reason file as a WAV and dragging it into Logic, is there not a way you can solo your Reason track in logic and then 'export' it directly in using Logic.

You can do it this way in Cubase so might be totally different, but it would cut out the dragging of the WAVs into Logic I suppose.

Not sure about recording the rewire straight onto a track using rewire, but instead of exporting your Reason file as a WAV and dragging it into Logic, is there not a way you can solo your Reason track in logic and then 'export' it directly in using Logic.

You can do it this way in Cubase so might be totally different, but it would cut out the dragging of the WAVs into Logic I suppose.
ill give it a whirl Beanstalk

hey i have another problem now.
i want to play the midi instruments within logic and the notes i play are registering on the screen. but there is no sound coming out. ive checked and all the outputs seem to match. help?
help?
anyone./?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back