Restarts in Belfast (1 Viewer)

Right, here we go!
My last ever contribution on Thumped.(I will log out and as most people know I have a shit memory so I will never remember my log in!)
I have my views on abortion and believe it or not they only ever started when I read pro choice threads on here.
Obviously I am in a minority and at this stage enough is enough of 24/7 groundhog day posting from both sides,
As Oly rightfully said my one mistake was being so loud and trying to get across my point too strongly.
Bye allllll
Janer...

Restarts in Belfast thread

So yeah, gig, sound. Don't think I've ever seen the Restarts, in fact I'm not sure I've even listened to them properly. Fuck it though, I'll go anyway!

Brainless baby>>>>???????????????????????????????
Don't touch it and it will become a normal healthy baby, Vegans are hypocrites.
And yes I may be in a minority on these yuppie boards but fuck most people that post here are middle class PC fux.

oh janer, yuppie boards! what you think this is the fucking eighties? I love how you manage to have a monopoly on being working class, and using PC as an insult is pretty 1995.

anyway since you've backed out of this thread i guess i'm taking to myself;)

oh janer, yuppie boards! what you think this is the fucking eighties? I love how you manage to have a monopoly on being working class, and using PC as an insult is pretty 1995.

anyway since you've backed out of this thread i guess i'm taking to myself;)

Well I know I'm still a young urban professional.

Steady on ladies!!!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is how you sort it out like real men. Do it on the floor.... not on the net!!! Oh YeaaaaH!

image.php

Good night, sweet prince
3 June 2004 - 26 December 2007

if anyone attempts to grab the mic during the set or fuck around with the gig they will fuckin be straight out, so id advise yas to call off this bet yis have on.:mad:

no-one was planning to be annoying, just to have a discussion of abortion in real life instead of from behind a keyboard. better put up a sign at the door saying NO POLITICS AT PUNK GIGS PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back