Resident Evil 4 (1 Viewer)

I love them games but any of the Silent Hill games are far scarier. Whoever does the sound for them is a genius! Crazy voices and crying babies and shit. Deadly!!!!!!!!

sounds great! what platform? I bought an xbox on saturday you see... presumably it'll be out on that?

good memories of RE2. I rented it from xtra vision and in order to get the best value out of it I played it almost non stop for over 15 hours one day/night. then my body went numb and my brain went all funny...

1000smurfs said:
that aint out here yet it is it?
Naw. I got impatient, so I imported it. Hooray for Freeloader!

Plug: There's rumours it might appear on Xbox sometime after the summer in the US, with Europe getting it a couple of months later.

And yeah, until Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill was the scariest thing I'd ever played. I couldn't even get past the first bit without freaking out. But my ex-girlfriend loved it, even though she haaaaaaated horror movies.

I had to stop playing Silent hill 2 one day, cos I was stoned and It was FREAKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

play that game hooked up to massive speakers in a dark room, I dare yeh...

scary video games, a few joints... aah, the best shit. before this weekend I hadn't played any video games in about three years. ran home from work for lunch specifically for a lash off burnout 3. nice. lunch was cheese on toast. nice and fast. no timewasting, races to win etc. great game. could be entering a new phase of video game related unsociability I reckon.

doom used to be pretty scary too. You used to be able to hear those minotaur things roaring in the distance. and you be creeping around knowing that he'd be around some corner ready to lash fireballs at you.

I used jump in my seat
plug said:
scary video games, a few joints... aah, the best shit. before this weekend I hadn't played any video games in about three years. ran home from work for lunch specifically for a lash off burnout 3. nice. lunch was cheese on toast. nice and fast. no timewasting, races to win etc. great game. could be entering a new phase of video game related unsociability I reckon.

FancyGoods said:
doom used to be pretty scary too. You used to be able to hear those minotaur things roaring in the distance. and you be creeping around knowing that he'd be around some corner ready to lash fireballs at you.

I used jump in my seat
oh wow, yeah. you also just reminded me about quake I as well, which is my favourite game EVER, hands down. awesome game for its day. a terrifying mix of futuristic and cross dimensional satanic madness. ace! :)

anyone who played it will remember these fucking bastards:

shambler.png

THRILLHO said:
Naw. I got impatient, so I imported it. Hooray for Freeloader!

It's got very good reviews,
just tell me that the control system is NOTHING like the old resi games.
I'll proabably buy it since
I just finished Half life 2 so i have this gaping hole in my
exsistence. Best game of all time no contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back