PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (2 Viewers)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
just had my most fun game in ages

# WTFKAR98FFS

ah it was good while it lasted

pissypants

Threads
First ever chicken dinner. Would have prepared to not have been knocked at the time though! Squad, First Person, random team on test server. I'll take it anyway!

pissypants

Threads
I've not had a lot of time to play it - maybe done like 10 rounds. I love it. Feels a lot more complex and "alive" than the other map. Feels vast too, although I think technically it's only slightly bigger.

Had a very cool sniper battle in one of the cities - two squads in distant but adjacent towers trying to take each other out, moving up and down multiple floors and over and back across different rooms like a game of whack-a-mole. I've not experienced anything like that in an online fps before.

The only negative I'd have is about how having this map changes in my mind what the universe of the game is. I kind of like that Erangel feels like a movie set, rather than a real place. That cold boxy Soviet aesthetic. The vacant no frills nature if the world that was a product of it being initially made by a smallish development team using stock game engine assets.

pissypants

Threads
Fun and dirty trick! If you're in a bind, smash the window of the house with your melee weapon so your opponent thinks you've vaulted out the window. Then position yourself to take advantage as he rushes in to shoot out the window he thinks you just jumped out of....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€3.00
Goal
€1,000,000.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads