remember (1 Viewer)

lothaar

today
1:15
outside road records

photoshoot for the evening herald for an article on Things. could 3-5 people please turn up so I don't look like a big stoopid prize-winning marrow in front of a national newspaper

I accidentally stumbled into it on the way back to work, so I called them all sellouts and ran away.

I couldnt I've been trapped inside this library all week writing essays. I thought you were going. Did anyone except Anthony go?

Yeah treelo was there too, I mention the refugees as much as I could, how they're stealing our women, taking jobs and only over here for the easy life. Then I mentioned how the taxi drivers are all fuckers. And the single mothers getting their house's for nothing and then moving in their boyfriends on the sly. And the price of drinking post euro change over.
Just to get them on side mind.

Well we talked about whether or not the monk is actaully a taxi driver. We un-masked a couple of crime bosses and I told them about how certain people round here are on the dole and working. Sorry it's just not right, some of us have real jobs and pay taxes and all.
Then we got onto the drugs' Barons..........

i was in the doctors getting my third (and progressively stronger) round of anti-biotics for a chest/breast infection i can't seem to shake. i can shake my breasts but not my chest. dammit anyway, now the whole country is going to think we're all a gang of stephens... i bagsy writing a letter of complaint after it appears.

it should be in tomorrows paper.
It'll basically be a photo(hopefully it'll be one where you can read mackey's "bottom 2001: an arse odyssey" hat). And I presume a small article about things. Granted Lothaar did say that he would have to write in the herald "style" so I'm not sure how much of what we said will be included. I guess my call for revolt and introduction of an anarchist state might be the first to go.
Anyway Rhona did most of the talking. But sur' you'll see tomorrow what the herald thinks is important.

Are you sure it won't appear in the margins along with those little news factoids á la:

Har-de-Car
A dublin man locked his keys in his car last night. After breaking a rear window he found them in his pocket.

Hello Pricks Road
Some dublin miscreants with a record outside a record shop. The one on the left sends almost 500 underground music related emails a week, to his friends mostly.

Stephen (10 Jan, 2002 04:33 p.m.):
it should be in tomorrows paper.
It'll basically be a photo(hopefully it'll be one where you can read mackey's "bottom 2001: an arse odyssey" hat). And I presume a small article about things. Granted Lothaar did say that he would have to write in the herald "style" so I'm not sure how much of what we said will be included. I guess my call for revolt and introduction of an anarchist state might be the first to go.
Anyway Rhona did most of the talking. But sur' you'll see tomorrow what the herald thinks is important.

did you get to the do shout outs??

BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE THUMPED MASSIVE KEEPING IT REAL ON THE INTERWEB STYLEE AIIEEE!!

you better have done shout outs

we asked that it be called: "All we are saying is give pricks a chance".

And yeah I wore me "hello mammy" t-shirt, outside me jacket I must add, cos she's the only one worth shouting out to.
Don't see any youse making me tea and cleaning me room. Now do I?

you're only saying i did all the talking because then if it comes out tomorrow and it's a load of shite everyone can blame me. hurray!
the photographer kept asking stephen to take his top off for the photo, and stephen would say 'yeah!' and then wuss out at the last second.
i see right through you mammy-boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back