Threads
Website
thumped.com
but the contempt is what makes it!

that and the priest outside st peters

pissypants

Threads
but the contempt is what makes it!
If media atheists like dawkins / maher / hitchens weren't so often such smug pricks the ideas they promote might get a lot wider acceptance. And those jump-cut to stock footage gags were cheap and unfunny.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
If media atheists like dawkins / maher / hitchens weren't so often such smug pricks the ideas they promote might get a lot wider acceptance. And those jump-cut to stock footage gags were cheap and unfunny.
I'm not sure quite what the correct tone to take with adults who believe in lies, magic and fairy tales is, but between those three, I think they have it right.
They're not dealing with some benign force - religion is a force for hatred in the world and should be exposed for the corrupting fallacy that it is.
To say the gags were cheap would be to imply there was some respect due. There's not. Fuck 'em.

Thanks for the link, nice one.

robitusson

Threads
Damn right. Dawkins especially. What a cocky prick. He practically admits it as well, saying he's not a diplomat or words to that effect. This movie looks like !zed !zed

Wheels

Threads
Website
www.delicious9.com
it looks like it was edited by an eppo

p.s fuck bill maher
I found it hard to watch to be honest. The whole film is so condescending and self serving. I can just imagine him giggling and mocking everyone who contributed to it in the editing room. The only thing he's proven with this is that he's an asshole. There's plenty of your beloved evidence for that there Bill.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Yeah, it's not a particularly insightful piece of work, imho.
I don't think he's going for insight, just laughs.
It's light entertainment.
I was expecting it to be better though, I like his show.

Those trying to cure homosexuality and conmen getting rich off the gullible deserve whatever mocking they get.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads